What Should My Next Car Be????

Currently reading:
What Should My Next Car Be????

Shame you're only 20, because this is only £18,000. Insurance would probably cost about the same!

1999 MASERATI 3200 FH 2dr Gt Coupe,
52,000 miles, Blue. Fully equiped, immaculate example, new clutch and throttle, comprehensive transferrable warranty til 04/09, blistering performance. £18,000. ono

Attachments

• maser.jpg
    maser.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 16
srvben said:
Shame you're only 20, because this is only £18,000. Insurance would probably cost about the same!

1999 MASERATI 3200 FH 2dr Gt Coupe,
52,000 miles, Blue. Fully equiped, immaculate example, new clutch and throttle, comprehensive transferrable warranty til 04/09, blistering performance. £18,000. ono

Holy f***! I thought they were like 30 - 40 grand at that age, it'd be worth buying one just as an ornament on the drive!

christ yeah, that would be one hell of an ornament!!! hmm, wonder what the insurance would be like??

for the 20k bracket id suggest anything alfa, especially the GT, yum yum yum... :yum:

the eos is a preety cool car and nice to drive aswell, havent done a huge amount of miles, but as we have sent a couple to south america recently ive had a go, ok so left hand drive is a bit od, but nice and smooth and well built

but id still go for the GT :D :yum:

Erm....just for a laugh, I got an insurance quote from Elephant for the Maserati. I'm 26, 4 years NCB, the car would sit on my driveway overnight and has immobiliser & tracker fitted.

Realise this is just out of curiosity, I can't afford to buy anything like that!

But the insurance would only cost me £683.55, fully comp, with a £350 excess. Bl**dy Hell!

Think that old chestnut 'running costs' might throw the odd spanner in the proverbial works mind you!

srvben said:
Erm....just for a laugh, I got an insurance quote from Elephant for the Maserati. I'm 26, 4 years NCB, the car would sit on my driveway overnight and has immobiliser & tracker fitted.

Realise this is just out of curiosity, I can't afford to buy anything like that!

But the insurance would only cost me £683.55, fully comp, with a £350 excess. Bl**dy Hell!

Think that old chestnut 'running costs' might throw the odd spanner in the proverbial works mind you!

Incredible. I pay about the same for a diesel hatchback (n)

The Trooper said:
it'd be worth buying one just as an ornament on the drive!

Funny you should say that, im friends with the manager of Fiat in Newport one of his sons owns a Mk1 Uno Turbo and a Maserati 3200 FH 2dr Gt Coupe. The Mas spends most the time sat on the drive aswell.

I am going to test drive the EOS today,

I just love the look of it but then again I could change my mind once i have driven it lol

:p :p :p

fook me your 20 and own a company... must be doing well to spare £20k already! i would do either Golf R32 or Alfa 156 GTA :yum: or spend 15k on a similar car.. then with the 5k extra buy a golf mk1 cabriolet or V70 T5R or Passat estate for weekend drive and euro style it completely! Thats what i would do anyway!

ill just be sticking with my cinq for now :(

hey guys,

I have test drove a WV Eos,

and they are fantastic,.....

You have to try one they are really really nice. and when you want to put ur foot down and go for it trust me on this it gos......

10 out of 10 for that car!!!!!!!(y) (y)

i know but i am ssssoooooo temped to spend more on the top model.....

Oh but the way that stilo abarth was nice (y) but i like the VW more......

(y) (y) (y)

have you made your decision yet then Claire?

Bet the guys all wana know what your decision is ;)

Yep I have I want the EOS........

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

But then i think is it really pratical......
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back