What should it say on my car mats?

Currently reading:
What should it say on my car mats?

I just ordered a set of luxury tailored ones for my abarth, I got them in Navy blue (my cars Blue) with silver piping and the metal pads with holes in, i just got "FIAT ABARTH" in grey writing on mine. £79 with postage.

Cheers for the link Bushboy, i've been looking for a descent set for a long time (y)

Attachments

• mat.jpg
    mat.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Neofolis said:
I think it should read.

"****ing Expensive Mats"

or

"Clean Footwear Only"

or

"Genuine Ferrari Mats"

or

"Not more mud"

or

"Your Feet Smell"

etc.

:worship: great ideas! (y)

I could go on like that for hours.

"Please don't wipe"

or

"Eat My Piping"

or

"I♥My Mats"

or

"Soulmat"

or

"Please Remove Footwear"

or

"Yours For £300"

or

"Walked All Over"

or

"Odour Free Zone"

or

"Dust Collector"

etc.

Oooh Nice blue smruf mats...funky but do you let people get in you car wearing shoes? :eek:

The heel plates would protect against Stiletto's too well and I can't think of any other type of heels that would need protecting against. I therefore assume it's a style thing rather than a practicality thing.

KirstyTL said:
Oooh Nice blue smruf mats...funky but do you let people get in you car wearing shoes? :eek:

i was thinking that....

if i had mats like that i would have 'cant touch this'!!!!!!

Neofolis said:
You need to get some mats to put on your mats to keep your mats clean. Duh.

ingenious...then you have to find something to write on the mats that keep the mats clean!

When she first got her coupé she took me out and we went to McDOnaolds (pre-mats era I point out). When we had finished I went to take the rubbish.... It was a very muddy carpet and I sat there feeling so guilty i had dirtied her new car!

Back