General what punto to get

Currently reading:
General what punto to get

jbarragan

hi
well on saturday night sum p***k pulled out on me so my 60s is dead boo hoo. so im punto hunting agen.

i duno what to get anther 60 or 75 and put my 264 cam in it or get an 85sx?? what do you guys rekon? i cant get a sporting cause im only 18 and they wont insure me on one.

if i get an 85 ill be selling my piper cam its brand new never been fitted and its got 10.47mm of lift but i can get all the specs if any one wants them

cheers josh

hi
well on saturday night sum p***k pulled out on me so my 60s is dead boo hoo. so im punto hunting agen.

i duno what to get anther 60 or 75 and put my 264 cam in it or get an 85sx?? what do you guys rekon? i cant get a sporting cause im only 18 and they wont insure me on one.

if i get an 85 ill be selling my piper cam its brand new never been fitted and its got 10.47mm of lift but i can get all the specs if any one wants them

cheers josh

Go for a 75 ELX nice spec and still just an 8V so easy on the insurance.

Can get it up to 85bhp with a remap and a little bit of tweaking.:)

to be honest its only gona n extra £20 for a 75elx and £40 for an 85sx on the insurance. im lookin at spending about £900 on a clean enough car. the only thing pulling towards a 75 is ive also got 2 1242 8v bottom ends and gear boxes.

just been on elephant and it £3099 for me to insure a 85sx lmfao

cheers josh

btw i only like mk1s

Last edited:
your joking right? £3099 is that fully comp?
Ive had a quote and im 18 with no years claims or anything, i havent even drve for a year yet and ive got a quote on a mk1 mx5 1.6 turbo fully comp for £3146. that was off confused.

bits ive got to go on my new car are a set of 15" team dynamic motorsport wheels, 40mm lowering springs drilld n grooved discs,de cat ncat back exhaust, strutbrace, 100hp nos with progresive controller and going to sort out an airfilter when i get what ever im geting.

what are the best mods for a 16v? i was thinking about a ss manifold, chiping it or cams and a standalone ecu.

cheers josh

Back