What Next?

Currently reading:
What Next?

Present - 07 Clio 138 + 1994 Starlet GT

Next - Nissan Pulsar or Toyota Supra ( I'm talking about 4-5 years down the line lol)

Current - SLK 230

Next - Dunno as I've only had the current about a month ... maybe an upgrade to the SLK 32 AMG :eek: or perhaps a Boxster? (Or maybe even back to the coupe fold for a 20vt+ ) The problem with newer cars with serious performance is the outrageous £400 VED band ... Not to mention fuel prices only going one way :(

Last edited:
present: stilo 1.2
future: stilo was going to be traded in for either a 1.9td150 sporting stilo, new bravo jtd or focus TDCi and was tempted by a new shape leon. I also looked at keeping the stilo and getting shut of the saxo and getting a classic, looked at an XJS V12 and another rustbucket that i wont mention

In a couple of years I think I might get a Bravo 1.6 MJ 120 (with the low emissions pack) if I can find one nearly new. If anyone is looking for a nearly new Bravo, Avis have a load at the moment which they will probably be getting rid of via auction in the next few months. They always get rid at about 6 months and 12-15,000 miles. They have t-jets and m-jets at both 120 and 150bhp, plus I think they may have some non-turbo 1.4s as well.

theres so much to choose from :D

i could go sensible again and get another hatchback such as a focus, bravo, civic etc.

or theres something in my head saying go wacky and buy a beetle convertible or a convertible of some sort.

the thought of a beetle convertible in pale blue with red leather ineterior makes me do a sex wee :D

Current: 205 1.9 GTi + Seicento Turbo

Next: Corsa VXR (maybe clio 182) and a cbr 400 if i get off my ass to do my test :eek: oh and an Astra sportive van with remap ;)

Back