Styling What New Headunit?

Currently reading:
Styling What New Headunit?

jcstilo

Bring Out The Stilo
Ive decided to go for an aftermarket cd player but im not sure what to go for.

My budget is £200 tops, and am looking for something that looks and sounds good preferably with mp3.

Ive been looking at these on ebay (most of them are from hong kong) but I dont know what the quality will be like:
main_L.jpg

Other option is a standard din unit... and maybe some extra ICE.

(y) Help me out here lol

Looks tat tbh and will it play MP3?

The advice I always give on the Stilo's is choose a head unit with an amber display. Theres so much amber on display anything else bleeds into vision and becomes distracting.

I went for the Pioneer DEH-P6700DMP with an adjustable colour scheme in case I want to take it with me if I sell the car.

i've got a unit for sale. for £200, its brandnew in box.
its single din,
4" touch screen,
dvd player,
tv antenna (picks up bbc1+2,itc,c4,c5)
4x60w
bluetooth

if you p,m me ur email add i could email you more details and pic's if your interested.

I recently changed mine to an MP3 playing head unit with USB connection for plug and play of MP3's & Memory Sticks and is flip front (removeable faceplate too) all for £35.24 incl. VAT from Makro :D

http://www.goodmansdirect.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=GCE7205USB3&cid=InCarAudio&language=en-GB

Supprisingly good unit for the money :slayer: Was looking to spend £70-130 on a Sony unit at Hellfrauds so have been pleasantly supprised by this Goodmans! Mrs WNWL happy too as its wallet friendly...

So £50 second hand Pioneer DEH1430R now retired to shelf in Garage after being in 4 cars over 4 1/2 years and 100K +

Last edited:
I think im going to have to leave the cassette player in for now, cant make up my mind lol.

got a quote for a respray the other day and it was £400 :) soo im gunna start saving and stick with the retro look cassette lol.

Back