General What kind of Sei?

Currently reading:
General What kind of Sei?

Is this?

It has abarth on the skirts, and abarth alloys? Also an Abarth sign on the back :confused: It's a V - Reg btw

Any ideas?

Attachments

• sei1.jpg
    sei1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 38
  • sei2.jpg
    sei2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Sei3.jpg
    Sei3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 27
The Sporting and the Abarth were pretty much the same except for the bodystyling (skirts and spoiler and ofc the alloys). Given the extra badges on the front and back tho, I'd take a guess that it's a Sporting that's been restyled.

You gonna buy it?

it's a chavved one.

mk1 SPI 1108cc sporting. With abarth bits stuck on (skirt / wheels)

does it have abarth head rests? that rear sticker isn't standard fit.

looks like been owned by a street racer

It actually belongs to my Moms friend who is 58 years old :eek: She's thinking of selling it because it's too much of a boy/racer/ish car for her and everywhere she goes it attracts idiots who want to race her :ROFLMAO: She has owned it for a few years now but with the mahooosive exhaust on the back you can hear her coming along the street miles away :eek:

So time to change to something more sensible :rolleyes:

change the lights, get rid of bonnet badge next to fiat one and exterior stickers, sunstrip and the wiper add on bits and you will have a decent car if the price is right

it's a chavved one.

mk1 SPI 1108cc sporting. With abarth bits stuck on (skirt / wheels)

does it have abarth head rests? that rear sticker isn't standard fit.

load up pic 1 and 3 you can see the abarth logos on headrests

i think its a poorly modified abarth rather than a sporting with bits on it

Last edited:
woah... wait... i do motorsport in my car.... does that mean i need a HUGE sticker saying so?... or is that for people who the only sport they do is mcdonalds trays under rear wheels (which i secretly think looks quite fun :p)

but really the poor little thing needs dechaving. if you dont buy it tell the owner youll remove the chav bits. im sure you can swap them lexarse lights for standards to a chav easy enough

Last edited:
Back