What is there to do in Nottingham?

Currently reading:
What is there to do in Nottingham?

Jonny, is the one in Sheffield very new? I remember when ours opened (5 years ago? I don't know) I am sure people had come from Sheffield, I didn't mention it the first time I said anything since 1) I don't think it's THAT good lol and 2) I thought i might have forgotten over time!

About getting mugged, you haven't got to worry much, Gedling isn't bad, the city centre just requires normal precautions, they have cut down on the number of street beggers/****s in the last year or two so even less of a worry. You're street smart anyway...

ok, this is off memory - we managed to back track a very similar route too.

Theres a road that goes off downhill away from smarts r us - behind it, houses and stuff down there. Went down there, and then right. Found a pub called The Phoenix, then went left - past a school (arnold view?), and then turned right, up some big hills, down some big hills. Then found a kinda mainish round, so turned left onto that - then wondered down there, i remeber passing a Conserative Party place, BP garage, and a tesco. Kept walking. Remeber a shell garage (smart has to run on optimax, so we keep an eye for them!). Came to a split in the road, i think it was called medway, or something similar, slung a right and carried on walking. Then it became more city centre like.

Return was pretty much the reverse, just a few minor diversions on residential streets. Was a good walk.

OI I COMPLETELY RESENT THE COMMENT BOUT STABBINGS, GUNS, SMACK AND PROSITUTES.............

that only happens round where i work ;)
hahahaha

Nottinghams ok, im just outside the town centre and its ok but as soon as you get into the middle of town where i work, thats when the trouble starts!!

Stick to town centre then get out and go visit Mansfield, lot nicer there and less violence!!

Back