General What Insurnace u got mate

Currently reading:
General What Insurnace u got mate

Coshstar

I got a punto sx 70 turbo deseil and my insurance quates at like 2 grand cheapest with a tracker :| which i aint even got .. so just asking wot are good company and dat and what other punto drivers have and how u get it at shuch a good quote im a young driver see 1.6 ! buts despite that its desile which drivers like a beatyful taxi

Punto 1.6 Turbo

desile :) It's diesel mate, after the geezer that invented it :p

Anyway with Tesco on a 1.1 55, less than one years license but now 1 years no claims. £575 TPFT. I'm 20.

Spirito di Punto | M-reg 55SX, black, 5dr. Clear repeaters. Remote locking fitted, no light confirmation yet though - need relay fitted

not a punto but on my cinq im with halifax insurance who gave me a discount because im a bank of scotland customer and no one on the market could get close.although with my NCB were in different price brackets £220 fully comp:I 7 years NCB and older than 20

Custard boy the man who loves the man from Creative

I found direct line cheepest and they had less axcess than others, you can get an online quote from them don't cost nothing, you can also change the quote around add or subtract excesses, breakdown cover, uninsured loss cover, hire car if you crash, if you can live with out the extras, and have large volentry axcess you can get the quote quite low.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

try www.endsleigh.co.uk
you out your pnone number in they ring you and can give you a cheaper quote. and they give students a discount too [^]
also do pass pluss, that brings your quotes down.
im currently paying £850 fully comp 1year ncb with norwich union on my cinq

Chris

All you people paying £2k on a 1.2, what did you do? Have several crashes or points? It's insane!

Spirito di Punto | M-reg 55SX, black, 5dr. Clear repeaters. Remote locking fitted, no light confirmation yet though - need relay fitted

Originally posted by pritch
All you people paying £2k on a 1.2, what did you do? Have several crashes or points? It's insane!

Nope, I have never made a claim, a clean license, no criminal convictions! It's just that I'm 18 and live in London.

Originally posted by Mike-MK2
Originally posted by pritch

Nope, I have never made a claim, a clean license, no criminal convictions! It's just that I'm 18 and live in London.
For some reason our postcode is highly expensive, comparable to my mate in Westminster, I'm guessing because a lot of nice cars are victims of attempted theft here, or they crash them or something. Even then though at 17 I was never quoted above 1300 as a learner!

Originally posted by thefishdude
car: 2001 sporting
type: fully comp
NCD: 1 year
Claims: 2 accidents in last 2 years
my age: 27
insurer: norwich union direct
excess: voluntry £320

insurance cost: £450

2001 Punto in sprint blue with matching Mr Bump air freshner all together now mmmmmmm

WHAAAAAAAT?

ME:

car: 2002 1.2 active sport
NCD: 2 year
Claims: 1 accidents in last 2 years
my age: 28

best quote i've ever got from NU is over £600 :(

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

2003 1.2 Punto Sporting
Fully Comprehensive with uninsured loss & protected no-claims
Full no-claims bonus
Me (LGV Driving Instructor)& wife, both 55, son 29 LGV driver and daughter 30 shop assistant. All with no accidents or convictions
Liverpool & Victoria insurance
£100 excess
£220 all in
Derby area

Son & daughter have their own cars but prefer to drive the Punto so I had to put them on the insurance in case they bend my lovely car

ME:

car: 2002 1.2 active sport
NCD: 2 year
Claims: 1 accidents in last 2 years
my age: 28

best quote i've ever got from NU is over £600

yes but that accident in the last two years makes you(in the insurers eyes) a high risk

Custard boy the man who loves the man from Creative

TRY ENDSLEIGH?

MINE ON COST £600 THIRD PARTY FIRE & THEFT, WITH THE FOLLWOING DETAILS...
MODEL: 1996 PUNTO 75SX
NO CLAIMS BONUS: 2 YRS
LICENCE HELD FOR: 2 YRS
EXTRAS: INDUCTION KIT
ALLOYS (£700)
SPORTS BACK BOX/EXHAUST (£200)
TINTED WINDOWS
LOWERED ALL ROUND

Back