What games have you bought this week?

Currently reading:
What games have you bought this week?

Gazza AK47

I got rusty Russian guns.
I bought today,

Mass Effect and NFS-Pro Street

Had a quick go on NFS but have spent most of the day playing mass effect, this should get game of the year, it is awesome. It plays alot like KOTOR, which I loved.

I got Mario Galaxy (Brilliant game, best Mario yet) and Mario Party 8 (No high def support (n)) with another 2 controllers and nunchucks, cost me the bloody earth :bang:
Oh yeah, Virtua Fighter 5 for me birthday...

Last edited:
5 self assembly Schreiber double wardrobes.... What a game THAT was!!!

i was gonna ask for NFS pro street for xmas... but my mates bf has bought it and brought it round last night.. i had abit of a play.. mostly doing the 2 player drifting thing.. and i didnt like it.. i aint used to using the analogue instead of the pad and it didnt feel... right.. it didnt feel like the car was going that fast and it was weird and jerky.

i dunno.. maybe it was just on the drifting bit that was weird.. but untill i get another go.. it aint going on my xmas list!

i was gonna ask for NFS pro street for xmas... but my mates bf has bought it and brought it round last night.. i had abit of a play.. mostly doing the 2 player drifting thing.. and i didnt like it.. i aint used to using the analogue instead of the pad and it didnt feel... right.. it didnt feel like the car was going that fast and it was weird and jerky.

i dunno.. maybe it was just on the drifting bit that was weird.. but untill i get another go.. it aint going on my xmas list!

like i said. one less thing for me to buy :p

i dont like it either tbh :)

got assasins creed, not like need for speed games, there too arcadey really.,

the new one isnt arcadey at all, its good in some ways, as the driving feels actually realistic, plus the crash damage (i suck, ive alraedy used all my repairmarkers, and i have to race damaged cars :mad:)

minus points, IMO, are the REALLY fussy menu system. oh, yeah, and its a shame that there is no kind of free-roam at all

COD4 yesturday for my birthday and it is really good.

my bro in law is in the army and spent plenty of time in iraq etc. he says this is the most realistic game to what it was actualy like being there. good enough review for my to get it. (y)

Just bought Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare............I can see I'm going to loose a few days and nights to this one (y) (y) (y)

Back