What game are you buying next?

Currently reading:
What game are you buying next?

So I've just started playing the Xbox again after about 6 months of it gathering dust in the spare room and I'm trying to decide what game to go out and get.

Just now I'm playing through some of my older games trying to 100% them on the achievements and given I have about 10 or so it might take a couple of months, especially given that some of them are ones with on-line achievements that no-one plays any more. Thank goodness for xbox360achievements.org where hopefully I'll find people in the same situation.

Whilst doing that I think I'll go out and get myself a new game so I've got something to change over to for a break from achievement hunting. Might get Skyrim, maybe Borderlands since I haven't played any of them and people kept going on about them. Not sure yet.

What about you folks, what's on your wish list?

I've never been big into the music games, mostly due to my lack of musical ability.

Haven't bought anything new yet but back playing Dead Rising trying to 100% it. One of the achievements involves having the 360 on for at least 14 hours straight though, no looking forward to that due to the fear of it red ringing on me!

Back