What ever happened to......

turboned said:
the likely lads........
likelyladsmain.jpg

Erm..... no:p

activematt said:
So whats superdog like??

Well.... are you sitting comfortably children... then I will begin

I'm not sure tbh cos she was reading it to me and I was messing around with trying to fix her dvd player.

Hold on and I'll have a read......

Ok, right have briefly skimmed through it

Its a magic key book, so based on characters called Biff and Chip... well they had been watching 'dog of the year show' and then tried to get their dog to do all these things, but he (Floppy) wanted to be left alone to sleep.
Whilst asleep the magic key started working next to him and he basically had a dream about goin to a big city by himself, when a pram with baby was loose goin down a hill, which he saved.

All the people therefore called him a Super dog for saving the baby!!

Then next basically he stopped a robber, saved someone from drowning then saved a workman from falling off some girders.

Then he woke up ..... but he didnt want to be Super dog or Dog of the Year.

Well you should be nice and sleepy now ........

Last edited:
PNL said:
Yes :p for last two and a half weeks :( it started off one fri night when Chaos was over then when he left here I started to feel very cold and started to shiver but at the same time was very very hot [temperature wise]:rolleyes: I went to bed but could not get warm but was sweating heavily and have been unwell since and now have a hacking cough and im bringing muck up of my chest altogether generally feeling crap (n)

Sorry to hear that, but it sounds like things are getting better! I swear by Covonia Expectorant when I have a chesty cough, or Hills Pine and Honey Balsam, or anything old fashioned and herbally. This new Benylin stuff just doesn't do it for me.

Helz said:
Sorry to hear that, but it sounds like things are getting better! I swear by Covonia Expectorant when I have a chesty cough, or Hills Pine and Honey Balsam, or anything old fashioned and herbally. This new Benylin stuff just doesn't do it for me.

Thanks Helz (y) hope it goes soon for both of us [the wife and myself] its very debilitating :( we feel very weak (n)

fiatangel said:
Janet and John reading books?

My daughter is reading Superdog :eek:

I used to love the Famous Five series.

What books did anyone read?

I seem to remember reading something like "Janet lives with Mel and Griff" :p

It was a spoof on Janet and John maybe? In this version, Janet had two gay dads!!!!

It was all done in the best possible taste by the comedians Mel Smith and Griff Rhys Jones ;)

Back