Styling What do you think?

Currently reading:
Styling What do you think?

Shminkypinky

We'll after some superb advise from Chromegrey (Thanks Chromegrey very much appreciated) on how to paint your bump strips yourself, I have finally done it and here are the results! What do you think!
Quote from FIAT - £260 (with new rub strips)
Done in the garage by ones self - £42 (and a bit of time)

Shminkypinky said:
We'll after some superb advise from Chromegrey (Thanks Chromegrey very much appreciated) on how to paint your bump strips yourself, I have finally done it and here are the results! What do you think!
Quote from FIAT - £260 (with new rub strips)
Done in the garage by ones self - £42 (and a bit of time)

you now need some side skirts ;) .......my next task

bozzy said:
I am not keen on coding rub strips but you have done a bloody good job there. Was it difficult getting them off without damaging them?

IMO colour coded rub strips in VROOM VROOM yellow look ace and are worth doing(y) [bet that shocked you ]:rolleyes: :D

PNL said:
IMO colour coded rub strips in VROOM VROOM yellow look ace and are worth doing(y) [bet that shocked you ]:rolleyes: :D

No not shocked.

I must admit, and it's not often that I'm wrong :) they do look better coded but is it trying to be something it isnt?, I'm not sure yet but warming to it. Will wait till saturday, see if I'm convinced.

bozzy said:
I am not keen on coding rub strips but you have done a bloody good job there. Was it difficult getting them off without damaging them?

Thanks for complements guys!

They were easy to remove and no damage was done to either car or rubstrips. Used a screwdriver wrapped in a cloth to protect.

Chromegrey: Yes I have been thinking of Sideskirts for a while now! just been put off by quotes!! would you attempt spraying those yourself?

bozzy said:
No not shocked.

I must admit, and it's not often that I'm wrong :) they do look better coded but is it trying to be something it isnt?, I'm not sure yet but warming to it. Will wait till saturday, see if I'm convinced.

What do you mean WARMING to it if you dont hurry up and get hot Ill light a fire under you ;) :D the only thing that would put me off with the colour is its hard to match.

Last edited:
Looking good mate (y) abarth sideskirts all the way, i think there better than the standard ones to as there a bit more bulker and suit the stilo lines, slightly better! Plus there abit better fit, as most stilo ive seen with the standard skirts a pretty terrible and never seem to line up quite correctly!

very neat job, just the weather for it really as its not too cold now to cause that orange peel effect.

Back