Styling What do you think ?

Currently reading:
Styling What do you think ?

Hi every one i would like to know what you all think of these wheels im thinking about something with a polished rim becouse of the colour of my car ? the pic is showing it in 18 " and i have seen it today and it looks (y) Im all so thinking about chrome
Thanks for your help guys (y)

Attachments

• 783.jpg
    783.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 17
On a Stilo I am not sure about the blcak. Chrome would suit it much better.

Some photoshop expert will come along soon and do their magic. What colour Stilo have you got?

Apologies, just seen your gallery. I wouldn't swap them smoked for those now that I have seen your car.

Last edited:
they wouldnt happen to be £895 would they stick to originals dnt think black wil suit,

be alright on mine.

you may aswel go for 19" they fill the arches better

stripey stilo said:
they wouldnt happen to be £895 would they stick to originals dnt think black wil suit,

be alright on mine.

you may aswel go for 19" they fill the arches better

Yes £895 Halfords wanted nearly £1.200

I it becouse there black or colour of my car you think they wouldnt suit or is the style of wheel ?

wht do dare supermesh look like ?

Last edited:
KoArAnG said:
They look like this. It's what I was gonna get on my car, it suits the darker metalic Stilos.

Now thats a nice wheel (y) i will have to look that one out
Thats why im thinking of a dark center & polished rim or poss chrome

glen said:
I it becouse there black or colour of my car you think they wouldnt suit or is the style of wheel ?

i like the design but i would have to say colour is wrong thought about getting them for mine

i woldnt mind seeing a photoshop of them on ur car would give you a better idea and there not bad for the price

koarang wat size do them wheels go up 2 look the dogs do you ahve a web site were i can find them

stripey stilo said:
hey wats with the f**d sanitary towel mobility scooter
:D I'm selling the Stilo and going Orange :D

Website for dares :eek: There's not that many places on the net where I could find them, there's a shop near me that stocks them.

here's one place http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x_18_Inch_Dare_Supermesh_Alloy_Wheels_With_Federa.php

They only go up to 18's and they never look as good in the pictures as they do in the flesh. I took that picture above at the shop and chopped it onto my car. Stunning wheels.

stripey stilo said:
have you got a pick of side profile as i have same colour as you
I do have some somewhere, i'll sort some out tomorrow and post them up here, they are on a cd somewhere I hope ;)

Believe me, I tried everywhere for wheels and every style was photoshopped on my car, the dare supermesh were easily the best, in the end I opted for the matrix energy (Mak fioranos) because of the larger looking spokes but the dare were the best wheels ;)

ok found some, after a lot of searching through cd's :D

These two do the trick ?

Attachments

• DSCF0472.JPG
    DSCF0472.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF0473.JPG
    DSCF0473.JPG
    246.4 KB · Views: 47
KoArAnG said:
ok found some, after a lot of searching through cd's :D

These two do the trick ?

I like the look of them and they look well against your car (y)
Im going to have to see if i can find them and try them against mine

Thanks for your help(y)

Back