Styling What do you think...

Currently reading:
Styling What do you think...

ModifiedPunto

what do you think about my punto so far?

2220591_2_full.jpg

2220591_1_full.jpg

2220591_15_full.jpg

More Pictures of my car HERE

i like it, but isnt that spoiler ment to be a window mounted one not roof?

Really like the front and the only thing, IMO, spoiling the look of the rear is the spoiler, Keep at it coming along nice(y)

Steve

Ja5on said:
i like it, but isnt that spoiler ment to be a window mounted one not roof?

Yeh thats what i thought!!... i told the body work guy to mount it near the window where it surposed to be!!

But then i looks at it from the front and the side and it didnt look that bad!

this is what it looks like from the side:
2220591_7_full.jpg

chrisunoman said:
Not to my taste im afraid but i can applaud the time, money and effort.

Thats ok!.... for my first car im kind of happy!! lol looks more better than all my mates!!

uno_94 said:
just saw the size of your wheels, and with that bodykit you need 17's on it! :D also why why why them windscreen washers?

also get the boot smoothed (y)

LOL!!... thanks for the ideas!!.... saving up for the alloys!... what colour alloys do you think i should get? black or silver??

yeh.. iv been thinkin about them washers!... im probs going to change then to the small black ones again!

uno_94 said:
just saw the size of your wheels, and with that bodykit you need 17's on it! :D also why why why them windscreen washers?

also get the boot smoothed (y)

LOL!!... thanks for the ideas!!.... saving up for the alloys!... what colour alloys do you think i should get? black or silver??

yeh.. iv been thinkin about them washers!... im probs going to change it to the little black ones!...

i want to get my boot smoothed aswell!... but i think the main thing is my alloys!:D

Where is the exhaust ?

If it is still original it will heat the paint on the rear bumper and will end up cracking, Believe me I know :bang:

Rear spoiler should look like this, I only have 15s and mine looks fine:

after lowering.JPG

I like the badboy bonnet but not keen on the vent

But if you like it thats all that matters,
Some people love my car and some people hate it

It looks like the bodywork's been done properly, very tidy (y) not quite to my taste but very distinctive! :D

Personally I'd change the wheels for something a bit sharper-looking, if you get my drift... OZ Superleggera-style might look good, maybe in dark chrome? :chin:

saying that i went to the bodyshop to check on mycar today guess were my spoilers been stuck on:bang: , dose look kinda nice in the flesh thow kinda need for speed styleee

:D swoosh! :D
i dnt like the spoiler tho soz wot bout a single wiper personally think it'd look bangin silver alloys
yeh.. iv been thinkin about them washers!... im probs going to change it to the little black ones!...
(y) (y)

Ja5on said:
saying that i went to the bodyshop to check on mycar today guess were my spoilers been stuck on:bang: , dose look kinda nice in the flesh thow kinda need for speed styleee

lol yours is on the roof too ?? it dont look that bad dose it??

JjPhoenix said:
:D swoosh! :D
i dnt like the spoiler tho soz wot bout a single wiper personally think it'd look bangin silver alloys (y) (y)

ye.. im thinking of 17inch silver matrix wolfrace alloys?/.... look good??

Back