Styling What do you think???

Currently reading:
Styling What do you think???

punto.porch

what do you think of my progress so far?? first of all i put the aluminium spoiler on, even thogh most people dont like them ,i think it gives my car a street racing edge to it, then i had an extreme bumper from my m8, which needed a bit of work done, as you can see.
then i filled holes and cracks, and sprayed it myself with paintcans. please tell me what you think. oh, and i debadged it too, and painted the boot lid as well.ill put the finished pic on the next post

Attachments

• i1picture027.jpg
    i1picture027.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 48
not really, ive been pulled once, but that was the day i put my spoiler on, and i was goin a little over the limit.

Attachments

• 50405001.jpg
    50405001.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 47
hey thanks, it took me just over one can of paint, it was a 400ml can, but i used the rest of it to spray the centre console in it, looks quite good.

umm, i had to fill the holes and cracks, then i primered it, then put 1 and a half layers of paint on. i didnt use laquer, cos the paint i had was custom made for me, and didnt seem to need it

it was a little bit duller, but im gettin a full respray when i have a full body kit, i just need to save up a little bit, and if i dont clean my car, itll look the same. ;)

here we go, i havnt done that much to it, just the indicators and debadging.

Attachments

• 000_0537.jpg
    000_0537.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 41
yea, thanx again, that was hard to do though, cos there is a massive dent behind the bade, and there used to be a big dent were i had an accident b4, but i filled it all in, primered and painted myself.

wozza1 said:
with a can again? lol
lol, yea, but i tried to blend it in to the rest of the car, cos the guy i gfot the paint from made a perfect match, the blendin wasnt too good though, i shouldve done the whole thing, but its not that noticeable.
hey, chuck sum pics of ur ride up here if u can, i wana check urs out!

Back