General What do you think ???

Currently reading:
General What do you think ???

yep, I like it... it's about time they started plugging the Abarth at your average 20-30 ish hot hatch buyer. A well put together micro-site IMO

Cool.. FIAT have been seriously lacking in this department.. they have a great car but if people don't get that wow factor from advertising then its not gonna help them...Its a bit like games consoles..every body buys the playstation 2 because its advertised well and they market it to the 15-30 age group making it look all cool and trendy if you own one...but the Xbox is by far the better machine which is overlooked by the majority... thats why I bought an xbox and a Stilo..because I wanna be different..

What do you guys think of the Stilo Brochure ???
IMO its the worst I have seen...its a good job I have an imagination because going on the brochure alone , i would not have bought a stilo..

the brochures a bit rubbish, normally they're like a bloomin argos catalogue but this one's like 'this is the car, its got some engines and some stuff on it but we dont really care if you buy one or not.' :bang: i'm talking about the specific 3 door one, but asume the others pretty much the same. unbelievable. unbebloodyleivable, unbelievabloodyble. unbloodybeliveable... i think thats it. Good night.

Back