What do you think????

Currently reading:
What do you think????

Lou22

Brighton (well a village just outside called Upper
Just thought I'd show you guys my baby. His name is godzilla, hes 2 and a half yrs old. Isn't he beautiful??!!

GodzillaLou.jpg

Sham....
At the the moment he doesn't love me to much. But he is going through is adolescence time so hes a bit moody. When he is fully grown he'll apprciate me a bit more (hopefully). He loves my other half, And I'm the one who does everything for him!!..........he'll learn!

He's called Ten Past Six, and was a race horse until January, me and my GF bought him in March. He's 15'3hh. That photo was taken just after we got him, I'll stick a more recent one up tomorrow.

I was never much into Cats, but one paticular stable cat, who was semi wild, managed to change my mind a couple of years back, though I'm still a Dog person really :)

I ride occassionally, I used to ride loads as a kid, but I'm more into just looking after him. 15'3 is a decent size, but tbh, with him being a fine thoroughbred I could do with something a little bigger, maybe a 16'1 thoroughbred, or a cob of a similar height to Six. My girlfriend keeps suggesting we buy another, but I'm trying to steer her away from that idea for a while ;)

Funny enough, my Girlfriend is going to the races with her work this Friday, been into riding all her life but this will be her first time at the races.

Do you ride yourself?

I've got to say I agree, just riding is one thing, but enjoying the company of your own horse is another, they really are amasing animals, and a very intelligent.

Seeing as I am off today, I've just been up seeing to him now, he never fails to amuse me, a lorry arrived at the yard dropping off shavings, he associated the lorry with a horsebox and decided he was going for a day out and starting stomping about his stable snorting :D

Back