General What do you think

Currently reading:
General What do you think

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
That bumper is very simular to the icc one and there are many copies out there ..its a very copy cat market when it comes to bumpers.. my favourite is the kryos one that brooksey has fitted ..the whole kit on a 3dr transforms the car completely ..

I was interested as they are claiming that the Clips and Bolt points are all the same so if this is true i wouldnt have to worry about expensive fitting costs. I am not that interested in full bodykits thats not really where my interest lies but if it is a simple opporation then i would be more inclined to do so.

I know the Kyros one now took me a look to remember, it looks a lot of work even though i do have to agree that it does look very nice i feel that this sort of kit will lower performace, handling and drivers willingness to drive fast (due to be to scared about damaging the kit)does anybody know if this is true.

If your car is lowered there is a bigger chance of damaging any front or rear bumper over the standard ones I found that out and it limited where I could and could not drive :bang: total pain the the butt TBO it was better tho when I had the new standard springs fitted on though as it lifted the front end an extra half an inch which made it possible to get over speed bumps without scraping the bottom of the bumpers away ..I would never fit a body kit again its not worth the grief ..our roads are so bad now its just not worth the aggro :(

Last edited:
Does anybody know where i can buy these Front Lense covers that all of the cars in the Pics seem to have i have been looking for ages but cant find.

Does anybody know where i can buy these Front Lense covers that all of the cars in the Pics seem to have i have been looking for ages but cant find.

Fiat parts and some times they are on ebay ..

Get the whole kit and it'll look immense tho

newwheels001.jpg

newwheels003.jpg

I Obv wouldnt just buy a bumper i would do the whole kit. Im not sure weather i want one i just dont want to decrease the drivability of my car and i think a kit like that would do just that and there are quite a few speed bumps in my area.

I Obv wouldnt just buy a bumper i would do the whole kit. Im not sure weather i want one i just dont want to decrease the drivability of my car and i think a kit like that would do just that and there are quite a few speed bumps in my area.

To be quite honest i dont think it decreased the driveability of the car when i had mine, yeah you have to think more about the terrain your driving on, but as long as you stay tuned to what your doing.......i never came up against a bump i couldnt get over, theres always a way you just have to work out the correct angle and speed to hit it at

Back