What do you think about this alloys...

X

xavi

I want to change my 15" original alloys and put 17". I like 3 alloys:

Mile miglia EVO
TSW Zenon
Mak Sting

Which one do you think will look best?

I don't know what!!!! I like the 3 ones!!!

Give me your opinion please!!!

Xavi

Pd: Sorry for my english, my first language is spanish.

hmm

3 spoke alloys are official G A Y ie happy ie crap

KL

Re: hmm

Yeah they may be, but he's not after 3 spokers is he?

Paul

doh

ahh its his englishe!

he meant he likes all 3

i thought he meant 3 spoke

sorry mon amies

par favour senior

KL

Re: doh

You feel better if you laugh about someone?

I wish to see you writing in a foreign language. Forgot the post

intro

I wasnt laffing @ anyone I was laffing @ myself

due to my general lack on foreign language skills

KL

Here here..

KL
Usted debe haber escuchado al maestro cuando usted estaba en la clase mi amigo. Entonces usted sabría lo que estoy en acerca de. ¡O a semejanza de estafador yo hago! Las vivas

Nige :)

forgiegn tounges

I think KL does alright, he is a southerner but manages to understand gods chosen people ( us in the north.)
What does lancahire stand for ?
Let
All
Nations
Come
And
See
How
I
Rule
England

LANCAHIRE

Patrick mate, you have summed you Northern muppets up perfectly.

You spelt your beloved county wrong! Do we perfect Southerners have to explain everything to you. (Yes I know I live in the Midlands now!)

Hadrian had the right idea, just built it too far north.

How many whippets, pidgeons and flat caps you got mate?
Te he...

Nige

translation

went to alta vists and got this back!

You must have listened the teacher when you were in the class my friend. Then you would know what I am in about. Or to swindler similarity I do! The alive ones

hehe :eek:

cheers lads!

KL

hey Nige

You know that you black country wallahs have nothing to brag about.....we have Man utd, coranation street etc and all you ever had was "crossroads" and benny...lol

Yes, however

As I am actually a Londoner we have...
Arsenal .... what did the Manc scum win this year?
Eastenders... Beats Corry on viewers every time
I agree on the Midlands bit!

Although to be honest, I can't stand any "Sun Reader TV" like Corry or Rearenders and being a West Ham fan I am not too keen on the Gunners, although I prefer them to Marketing United. In fact I would rather drive a modded car than listen to a Sheep (ManU fan) bleat on!

Oh and KL, that wasn't a bad translation, or it may have been a very good one depending on what I put! It was close to what I meant. Is there a Northern translator available he he?

Cheers

Da "real" Geezer

Nige

Translation......nothern style

Has tha bin to schhool? If tha has, then thee would know what I'm ganning on about, or does tha copy than mates paper

Northern

hehe I prefer northern style anyday over the harsh

"awight guv"

gimme a

"aye up big fella"

any day of the week!

:) the cockney accent is over rated

KL

Re: Too bloody true

Ya bloody northerners 're aw the bleedin same, cocky until ya come souf of watford then Duck And Dive behind your china's, Lionel's. At least we Rabbit n Pork proper English the bleedin' way it is meant ter be.

I have got to go to Skelmersdale next week so I will kee a low profile...he he

Nige

Skelmersdale ??

You are gonna love all those roundabouts..........Cant wait to read in the paper about some guy from "darn saff" found starving to death and lost in Skem.

WHEELS

IF ALL THE OTHERS WOULD RATHER TALK ABOUT PLACES LET EM!! I ON THE OTHER HAND WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, WELL TRY TO. I ALSO AM GOING TO CHANGE MY HLX 15" TO SOME NICE 17". AND MY PREFERENCE IS DEFINATELY THE EVO. JUST A BIT PRICEY FOR ME AT THE MOMENT THOUGH! GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST!

Re: WHEELS

Thanks for your opinion DAN. I think EVO will fit better than the other 2. And I thought this was a motor forum, not a language and not for "england people" only.

Thanks for all