Styling What do you guys think?

Currently reading:
Styling What do you guys think?

All i wanna know is,
Its it a Yay or Nay to the sunstrip?

strip.png

Cheers

Jeff

Apparently, if the sunstrip is fitted internally you can't be failed.

Looks good though

Last edited:
i like it, breaks up the black a little bit like you wanted...

btw, do you still have the rear seats in?
where did you mount the harnesses (bolt the back bit in?)

ive just got buckets, wondering where to put the bolts because i plan on keeping my rear seats ^^

Yeah i still got rear seats and well because it hasnt been finished yet there not mounted but i plan on mounting to the floor behind the seat, it you keep rear seats it basicly gives NO leg room at the back but becuase im not sitting in the back i dont care :D and yeah breaks it up im going to get a white abarth on the bonnet next :slayer:

Yeah i still got rear seats and well because it hasnt been finished yet there not mounted but i plan on mounting to the floor behind the seat, it you keep rear seats it basicly gives NO leg room at the back but becuase im not sitting in the back i dont care :D and yeah breaks it up im going to get a white abarth on the bonnet next :slayer:

It is not possible to mount harnesses to the orginial mounting poinst without removing the rear seat! And by the sound of it, you don't seem to need them!

Ming

your alowed so many %%%% of your windscreen covered by one... obviously size depends on the car...

i like it... but i would have just got black..

and i wouldnt bother modding it now.. just wait for your mot and see waht they say... (that is only if you can see fine in the car now...)

what percentage of the wind screen as yesterday i just put a sun strip on and i think my wiper blades go over the top of it :S
i can see fine out of the car though...

thanks xx

Back