General What do u think

Currently reading:
General What do u think

Peterg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I really am tempted but we have just had a baby and the had to get a 4 door micra for the missus, there is no space o/s for another car.
She would go wild too if I brought another stray back too lol.
I am still tempted as it looks great and I had to sell my merc last month for our extension, baby etc the list goes on.
Alex you say I may have probs getting engine parts are they very diff from the usual Fiat diesel engine?
I have asked the seller a few questions.
Pete

Last edited:
It's not based on the Brazilian Uno, it is based on the Floraino (sp?) van, they made these for years for the UK market. The Diesel engine is the same as the Uno diesels, so parts will be fine, the suspension is different, and this is based on Fiat 127 suspension which was then used on some of the Brazilian Uno's. If you look at the engine bay of a Fiat 127 then you will see it is very much like the one shown.

Go for it, quite a rare body option (made by cannon, judging by the badges on it) probably more useful than an Uno as a van, but all your stuff will get wet :)

Now that is an interesting idea.......strip out interior, fit bucket seats and smaller steering wheel, drop the suspension, flair the arches, fat alloys, drop a 200bhp turbo lump in, have fun :D

Dunc Uno Turbo said:
i'm feeling a 200bhp uno turbo pick up coming on................

Dunc

Hi
What a bit like this Dunc?
Cheers
Adrian

Attachments

• modded fiorino.jpg
    modded fiorino.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 17
Back