What car should I buy next?

Currently reading:
What car should I buy next?

The Trooper said:
I'm sure there's subtle technical differences between the two, but probably not majorly noticeable to the average human being, so it has to be all down to which one looks best in your opinion. Does a Sei have more safety features than a Cinq?

They did improve on the 'solidity' with the Sei, and you could get PAS whereas you couldn't with the Cinq.

chaos said:
They did improve on the 'solidity' with the Sei, and you could get PAS whereas you couldn't with the Cinq.

You couldnt at the very beginning. It was only an option.

They went a year approx without PAS standard till about 1999 when PAS was standard on SX and sporting models with an airbag fitted. MPI seis have PAS across the range with an airbag.

Not sure if passenger airbags are fitted

hmm PAS on a Sei seems a bit pointless really, not that I've driven one with or without, but my Uno and Punto 60 didn't have PAS and they were easy enough to manoevre, and no i don't have particularly strong arms :p

christopher watson said:
Instead i am going to 'steam in' and say - buy a panda :D
New or Classic? :D :devil: (It's all going to kick off anyway...!)
H

Well..... made a decision at last.

It's going to be a ...................

sei abarth :D

There is 2 in auctions next week and the week after which is unbelievable. One in yellow, one in red. One has 30k and the other has 11k so both sound ideal.
I was actually quizing my brother today about what car he would fancy given the oportunity, and he said a corsa :eek:

TOUGH!

lol

hgt20v said:
One has 30k and the other has 11k so both sound ideal.

Depending on their age it sounds low mileage so please make sure it has decent history. Low mileage especially on the 11k one could indicate either has been stood for a period of time and things may have ceased, not work right etc, of course this depends on age (y)

Back