Styling What can I do to my Stilo next?

Currently reading:
Styling What can I do to my Stilo next?

If you want a cheap and cheerful cosmetic mod paint your engine/battery covers silver and paint the fiat logo red looks tidy when you lift your lid :)

Like this.

P9040006.JPG

But beware becaue if you don't prepare it properly or use the right paint it will start to bubble from the high temperatures ;)

Got your calipers painted yet mate ?

dan-the-man said:
:D that looks great! I'm gonna have a look into doing that thanks.

Koa - I haven't got my calipers painted yet, I was thinking of painting them silver anyone suggest any other colours? My car is steel grey.

Cheers

Dan

I had mine silver to start with but now their Red I used hammerite and it ok for calipers and I also used silver hammerite on the covers to and have had no bubbling what so ever I just gave the covers a light sanding to key them and carefully sprayed them giving them a couple of coats job done and touch wood NO bubbling(y)and my Stilo is also Steel Grey.

PNL said:
I had mine silver to start with but now their Red I used hammerite and it ok for calipers and I also used silver hammerite on the covers to and have had no bubbling what so ever I just gave the covers a light sanding to key them and carefully sprayed them giving them a couple of coats job done and touch wood NO bubbling(y)and my Stilo is also Steel Grey.
You can get a spray on Hammerite Phil ?

KoArAnG said:
LMAO, no it was a question mate :D Hence the "?"

And I said Yes I know its available but I still dont want a silver car with red streaks ? :p Tiz ok Im in a funny mood tonight and NO Im not PISSED :rolleyes: :p

KoArAnG said:

Why as in why dont I want a car with red streaks or Why as in why no Im not pissed or why as in Im in a funny sense of humour :p well after that bit of fun Im off to bed us young uns need our sleep if Im to keep my youthfull good looks NITE NITE FORUM and you lot as well.

Last edited:
dan-the-man said:
:D that looks great! I'm gonna have a look into doing that thanks.

Koa - I haven't got my calipers painted yet, I was thinking of painting them silver anyone suggest any other colours? My car is steel grey.

Cheers

Dan
Red mate, Silver would be cool too, but on a silver car red is just the nuts (y)

KoArAnG said:
Red mate, Silver would be cool too, but on a silver car red is just the nuts (y)

I agree with Koa here as I had mine painted silver but it didn't really show up against the discs/wheels both silver so Iv done them red and iv got to say its a big improvement (y)

gonna try doing mine green just to be different and as a tribute to my old car

Back