Styling What bulbs do i need?

Currently reading:
Styling What bulbs do i need?

JustAndy

Doesn't own a fiat..
Im wanting to de-tango my lights at some point but im not sure what type of bulbs i would need to replace with and also whilst my headlights are cut open could i then change my standard lights with HID ones?

but could it be possible to do both at once because either way im gonna be cutting it open like remove them from the front instead of the back.
and also any particular ones because theres loads of numbers etc like 581, 382 etc and im not sure which ones :confused:

HID kits are great mate but can be xpensive for bright headlights...like £60-£100 I WAS once considerin aswel but thort nah not for that money lol

If you just want brighter bulbs buy some Blue tint Xenon bulbs from HALFORDS they like £10 buy one get one free and they are great much better than ebay ****ty bulbs...with these halfords bulbs light the whole road up and look pure white not really blue tint haha but much better now i have the H1 bulbs aswel

HID kits are great mate but can be xpensive for bright headlights...like £60-£100 I WAS once considerin aswel but thort nah not for that money lol

If you just want brighter bulbs buy some Blue tint Xenon bulbs from HALFORDS they like £10 buy one get one free and they are great much better than ebay ****ty bulbs...with these halfords bulbs light the whole road up and look pure white not really blue tint haha but much better now i have the H1 bulbs aswel
Awesome cheers mate! I think il pop down to halfords in the next few days and have a look and if i cant find which ones i need im sure someone there will be able to tell me lol (y)

Awesome cheers mate! I think il pop down to halfords in the next few days and have a look and if i cant find which ones i need im sure someone there will be able to tell me lol (y)

BTW are you headslights aligned correctly most people think ther car has **** dim beams but in reality ther headlight beams are pointing down too much so not lighting up the road and surroundings...i got mine realigned at work after i installed my angel rings(y)

BTW are you headslights aligned correctly most people think ther car has **** dim beams but in reality ther headlight beams are pointing down too much so not lighting up the road and surroundings...i got mine realigned at work after i installed my angel rings(y)
im not sure tbh mate lol how would i check that? i know its something to do with a white wall to shine the lights onto but thats all i know :yum:
plus i like the look of more bluey/white lights rather than standard lights

Back