General What brought you.....

Currently reading:
General What brought you.....

To the Barchetta section of Fiat Forum?

Just curious to find out how you found out about the site and in particular the Barchetta section, and may in the future help find the best way in contacting other Barchetta owners to find there way here.

Barchetta owners only please.....

When I first bought the b I was looking all over the place for an active UK club, I cannot remember exactly how I found the forum but think it was via a link - possibly on Doc's site!

If you Google for Barchetta club the FF does not come up until the second page...........

I did the same as Lee. Found Docs site first I think, then the owners club site which didn't seem very active. But then I started to get paranoid about various things on/in the car, the variator, cambelt, WATER, smoking hardtop etc, and I found that if you put anything in google trying to find answers to problems, i.e barchetta + variator then fiatforum.com/barchetta keeps popping up near the top of the list.
Alan you might have done this or the site owners might have already but if you want to try and move up the rankings you can submit the full URL (https://www.fiatforum.com/barchetta) here:
http://www.google.co.uk/addurl/?continue=/addurl

If you are trying to get better ranking let me know. I could give you a few ideas.
xS

Google.I first looked in the forum when i got my pounto hgt but never registerd.When i got the B i registerd ,glad i did :)

I watch/read a couple of other forums to do with my work and decided to find one for my own car, I think I searched under Fiat for the forum rather than barchetta.
I may not say much on the site but I'm on it every day reading all your chat.

I was at an Italian car show at Gaydon when I first got my car a few years ago and someone put a fiat forum flyer on my windscreen. I had a look back then but the barchetta section was much quieter. I had a look again last year and things were a bit busier...

Like Pooh I probably spend more time browsing than posting.

What is wrong with my face??????

istockphoto_1434922_ogre.jpg

Back