"what brain have you got" test

Currently reading:
"what brain have you got" test

vtec

Misseys Stalker!
if you see this image rotating clockwise then your right brained and if its rotating anti-clockwise then your left brained,.
http://chronicles.wraithstrider.com/2007/10/11/the-brain-test-what-brain-do-you-have/
goes anti at first for me, then switchable.,
aparently us left handed people are more creative and have a better ability to learn, also another theory is that left handed-nes is a step in evolution and that we are more advanced than all you rightys, aparently right handed people will become extinct over the generations.,lol.,:D :p

Anti for me too, proof that right handed people are old relics(y)

Goes anti for me too...then switches to both :)

I'm write right handed..but born as a lefty..so do nearly everything else with left hand still :)

:p only use your left then vtec...tut will become extinct if you aint careful :p

Predominantly rotates clockwise for me. However, if I concentrated I could make her rotate in the other direction. Easiest way was to look down on the picture and concentrate on the lower left corner, then it would seem that she was rotating counter clockwise. When I looked up at this point she would continue rotating counter clockwise if I continued concentrating, but if I relaxed my mind a bit she rotated clockwise again. :spin:

At 2.20am all I can think is "Am I bovvered?"

:p

Predominantly rotates clockwise for me. However, if I concentrated I could make her rotate in the other direction. Easiest way was to look down on the picture and concentrate on the lower left corner, then it would seem that she was rotating counter clockwise. When I looked up at this point she would continue rotating counter clockwise if I continued concentrating, but if I relaxed my mind a bit she rotated clockwise again.

looks like you have it all worked out, i think the point of it relates to what your brains perseption of it was at first and that left minded people see it anti and rightys see it clockwise.,

you use the opposite side of your brain to your primary hand, so if you're right handed then you're left brained, but in a test such as this anyone can see the image rotate both ways (you can even choose which way unless you lack control), but it is the very first way you see it rotate that is important.

Last edited:
i'm prodominantly right handed though.

your brain doesnt seem to agree.

think of it this way, in a fight which side of your brain is facing towards the attacker? that side is not the dominant side because your natural instinct is to protect the dominant side, hence your primary hand is opposite to your primary side of brain, allowing you to fight effectively while also protecting your brain. that is the explanation i was given in Alevel biology.

Last edited:
I actually don't think the viewers have anything to do with what they see.

I personally think the whole image is grapically rotated as in your brain has nothing to do with it.

It rotates both ways but looking at the dancers foot it seems impossible that looking at it from a different angle would make it "appear" to change direction.

Back