What are your fears?

Currently reading:
What are your fears?

I can't say I have any fears, quite fearless surprisingly. The one thing that makes me grit my teeth are hospitals and the strange deathly scent they have, can't stand them and normally end up coming out after 10 minutes bursting with sweat :(

The one thing that makes me grit my teeth are hospitals and the strange deathly scent they have, can't stand them and normally end up coming out after 10 minutes bursting with sweat :(

I know what you mean about that smell :yuck: My missus is diabetic and her insulin smells just like that.

i can see the sides though (not that it would much diff if a shark was going to kill me)... but i know whats around me, however underneath is all creepy :eek: dont know whats lurking beneeth you :p

Especially if it's one of these :D
Cthulhu.jpg

But my stupid one is jellybeans...not looking at the screen typing this now, cos I dont wanna read the word...they make me heave...make me shiver, make my stomach hurt if I see them..even the word makes me cringe :eek:

Christ, what happens if you actually eat one?

JELLYBEANS MMM (y)

Danger ****??

I thought it was called Panic**** lol

I'm not really scared of anything other then in deep sea waters the whole fact of not knowing what is beneath you creeps me out i dont think im scared as much just creeps me out so much i try and avoid it if i can but dont mind if im in the situation :p
remember we are probably the slowest thing in the ocean, might want to worry what's at the sides of you as well
This is my only fear.. well, that and snipers.
Open water, meaning sharks (mostly), jellyfish.. stingrays, crocodiles, alligators, barracudas.. piranha, dolphins (I don't trust them), eels, pufferfish.. sea snakes.. I could go on.

Sharks are the worst though.. they are a machine built for one thing.. eating you.

Last edited:
Christ, what happens if you actually eat one?

JELLYBEANS MMM (y)

I thought it was called Panic**** lol

This is my only fear.. well, that and snipers.
Open water, meaning sharks (mostly), jellyfish.. stingrays, crocodiles, alligators, barracudas.. piranha, dolphins (I don't trust them), eels, pufferfish.. sea snakes.. I could go on.

Sharks are the worst though.. they are a machine built for one thing.. eating you.

Down here in the Great Southern Land, we all get taught how to swim in open water, and how to swim. You don't have to swim faster than the sharks, you just have to outswim the nearest British backpacker :devil:

Down here in the Great Southern Land, we all get taught how to swim in open water, and how to swim. You don't have to swim faster than the sharks, you just have to outswim the nearest British backpacker :devil:

Same with Polar bears...don't need to out run them, just run faster than whoever you are with.

DAVE!!! TJet120TJet!!! I hate you!!!

I had to scroll past your post quck dave and then slowlyl go back up...and it made my spine hurt where I tensed so much :(

Feel sick now and not coming back to this thread :p

Someone should put jellybeans in their sig or profile pic :p

Getting caught wanking is one as well...

...especially when you have headphones on and you turn around to notice your mum has brought your tea up...

On topic: i hate not knowing what is underneath me in the sea!

Oh and claustraphobia. Cannot stand being trapped or stuck in small places. I suppose that ties in with the fear of being restrained or held down. (god knows what id do if i got locked up or handcuffed...outside of the bedroom i might add)

And bees. Mum used to run off from them as a child so think it may be because of that. Quite embarrasing when in outdoor restuarants

@shadeyman: how you dealing with claustraphobia or do you just avoid situations?

Last edited:
Back