What are you watching online?

Currently reading:
What are you watching online?

Having recently signed up to netflix and with my Roku streaming stick on it's way I'm finally getting into the 21st century entertainment-wise. Bye, bye dvd box sets and hello streaming whatever I want to watch.

So what is everyone watching at the moment?

I'm halfway through season 2 of Breaking Bad but seriously considering ditching it as I'm really not that impressed. It's not the level of violence as I enjoyed Sons of Anarchy and Boardwalk Empire which are much more nasty. It's more that I just don't give a stuff about any of the characters and the story line is lacking imo.

Might switch to Dexter to see if that's equally as meh despite people raving about it :D

Bump!

Still enjoying netflix as there's heaps on there I've never seen - although mainly because I cut tv off a good few years back so I'm pretty much playing catch up to the rest of you. Just noticed they've added Dr Strangelove which I've always wanted to watch so I guess that's Sunday evening sorted :D

I have actually been catching up with the sci-fi series Fringe. watching 2 or 3 episodes a night, quite good actually.

Dexter is superb but went on too long. It has 2-3 seasons that are a bit average but due to including big moments in them, you can't really skip haha. Daredevil is a cracker, as is Walking Dead! Breaking bad I loved but it can be a bit slow at times.

I gave up on Dexter ages ago as it just didn't appeal in the end. Likewise American Horror Story. Anything that has me browsing the web whilst watching tends to get dropped pretty quick but I have enjoyed The Good Wife, Once Upon a Time, Californication, Nurse Jackie etc and a fair few others I can't remember.

It's been a long week :D

Back