General What are you doing to your panda this weekend??

Currently reading:
General What are you doing to your panda this weekend??

Hopefully note get a parking ticket as i did last Friday! :mad: Did get meself a 2001 Jordan F1 rear wing so that made me feel better!! oh and it fitted in the Panda fine!!
Jordan EJ11 rear wing front.jpgJordan EJ11 rear wing.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully note get a parking ticket as i did last Friday! :mad: Did get meself a 2001 Jordan F1 rear wing so that made me feel better!! oh and it fitted in the Panda fine!!
View attachment 87926View attachment 87927

I remember going to the Jordan works a couple of times about ten years ago - used to do consultancy for one of their sponsors - Eddie had a room equipped with a drum kit where he used to shut himself away occasionally to take his tension out on the drums - also not a bad drummer.

To celebrate I will be polishing the living daylights out of it if I get the chance this weekend. Full three stage polish, then a few coats of wax. Hope the weather stays nice as I really fancy seeing how clean I can make it.

To celebrate I will be polishing the living daylights out of it if I get the chance this weekend. Full three stage polish, then a few coats of wax. Hope the weather stays nice as I really fancy seeing how clean I can make it.

Cleaning this weekend, ready to go up for sale. (y)

Im gunna be cleaning mine as well all day saturday, i will take a couple of pics once it is done and we can compare whos is the best! ;)

Looking good has to be said but being a youngun I just have no idea what that music is :confused:

I think always cleaning all the door jambs really helps.

I always leather-off the door jambs and around the engine bay so even at my mileage, they still look clean (y)

Looking good has to be said but being a youngun I just have no idea what that music is :confused:

That is the debut album by Suede [Brett Anderson and Bernard Butler being the singer and guitarist respectively, and joint songwriters]. It was released in 1993 and had a similar impact to something like the Artic Monkeys more recently. Very recommended by me (y)

Start to finish, both sides, 10 mins, easy as...just getting the cover back on is a pfaff
The man was right - even with my monster hands it took hardly any time. Fiat could show the Japanese manufacturers a thing or two there - doing the same on previous Toyota Yari, my Isuzu truck and the Mazda have been long, painful tasks. I'm glad the "fried egg" look has gone now.

I also fitted a stubby aeriel - the one for a Honda S2000 works because its not "tuner", its long enough to receive Radio 2 and it stops the 100HP looking like an R/C car - a set of Heko wind deflectors and an Xcarlink so I can play my "choonz" (Top Gear Albums and TWiT podacsts mainly) through the stereo.

The Hekos took seconds, but I sustained minor lacerations whilst putting in the Xcarlink from the collection of razor blades Fiat seem to have dropped down the back of the dash in my car.

:D

Alan

Last edited:
Back