What are some people like?

Currently reading:
What are some people like?

We will see ok? Firstly how good my stock of DVDs is and how well I can stick what I have onto DVD etc. :)

Paul we want menu's etc!

I doubt they will take off every dvd of the Live 8 stuff, I was too report everything wrong on Ebay the unemployment in this country would be minimal!

Liam

Unfortunately you can't give them away free either, copyright doesn't allow you to distribute in any form. It is also an offence to have a copy, even if your friend gave it to you.

In France they have just introduced new rules which means if you found with any fake brands or illegal CD/DVD's etc, you get a fine of upto Euro 10,000.

But you've got to get caught first :)

Last edited:
If anybody gets arrested and fined in the UK for recording a few bits off the TV ill eat a DVD ;) You're now going to tell me happens all the time aren't you? ;)

You would be hard pushed to find a household that doesn't make recording off TV and often share with friends.

Only because you don't watch TV ;) So you bought a DVD recorder for nothing?

Send it down :)

The Negotiator said:
Only because you don't watch TV ;) So you bought a DVD recorder for nothing?
Nope, I got the DVD recorder off my bro-in-law, the playback quality was better than the old player I had [which I happened to win in a raffle, lol] - never use it to record, though :chin: although I can if I want to :p

Back