What are some people like?

Currently reading:
What are some people like?

lol, actually I don't, I don't record things, this is the first thing I have recorded off tv practically in my life lol I just thought it was normal practise though, well, maybe not the sharing...

Your allowed to record off TV for personal use, just look out the window and see if there is a van with blacked out windows outside. They may be on to you already.

I hardly ever record off the TV, because there is not a huge amount worth recording.

I don't think I have ever heard of anybody being prosecuted for lending a tape or DVD of a TV program to a friend.

That blacked out window van has been there for a while, it used to be parked opposite in Manchester too....hmm.

Meant to being the phrase. Normal sky movies aint a problem. Box office is.

There is a way around it though- A VCR I have from about 1987 (was my folks) can record off Box Office, pay per view and DVD onto tape. Its in stereo, and use a light enough tape (no point using a 5 hour tape for a 1hr program-to heavy and will impair quality) it is vgood quality (not DVD but very little distortion on bright colours). Was better than buying the video, and put onto DVD was great!

Downside, the rubber bands the control the drive selection are goosed and I can get hold of them any more :( you put a tape in now and it just crunches and grinds what ever you press as it cant select any drive.

When the recod head went in my other VCR I got a sony DVD recorder- its way cool, it tricks you sometimes and you think you are watching TV for real (not a recording)

hats where mines heading if i cant get the part coz its still to good to chuck! It was free to me, folks must have paid a fortune for it and its out lasted everything they have had and i have had since!

I thought my Sony would last longer but I suppose I was lucky to get 7 years out of that!

Back