What are some people like?

Currently reading:
What are some people like?

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Since I am only making it for a personal copy of what I see as a world changing event I don't feel too guilty, but £20 a go?!

Liam, I copied them from MSN when I sent them to a few friends, so that's why it didn't work.

report them, i think it comes under this.
rip_off.JPG
:mad:

bloomfieldliam said:
Yeah but the official one will cost loads ala Live Aid.

All is forgiven Paul, I repent your sins.

Liam

Yes BUT the whole idea is to raise money for charity to help Africans and NOT fund some fat, dribbling and sweaty man's beer fund!

Sorry to moan, but its like buying a fake Live Strong Band, you know its not the real thing and the money hasnt gone to charity.

Actually, I don't mean to correct you or argue (since I did this yesterday with you lol) but the whole thing ISN'T about money, if it was, they could have charged £100/ticket without a problem and filled the place. It's about awareness.

Oh but I agree in what you're saying, the idea of giving somebody like myself who illegally recorded it £20 for a couple of DVDs isn't right.

No matter how much money is given to charity they will always ask for more.

Can your sig get any bigger fiatpuntosx?

I'm unsure of the copyright issue, it doesn't infringe the official copy.

Liam

The Negotiator said:
Actually, I don't mean to correct you or argue (since I did this yesterday with you lol) but the whole thing ISN'T about money, if it was, they could have charged £100/ticket without a problem and filled the place. It's about awareness.

Yes but its still the principal of it, i suppose its up to the buyers mind if they think its wrong or not.

But just picture the fat man
fiatpuntosx said:
supporting a fat, dribbling and sweaty man's beer fund!
rolling around in your money, sponging off a FREE event.

I sound like a lecturer lol

Last edited:
Reported :)

Liam, you can't legally record off the TV though can you, so any copies of that recording also infringe copyright?

Back