General What about a "FIAT Panda Powered by Abarth".

Currently reading:
General What about a "FIAT Panda Powered by Abarth".

With the Present Abarth 595 T-jet turbo engine under the bonnet, and upgrades to suspension, wheels and brakes.

Abarth could do with some new life in them.

:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• FIAT Panda Powered by Abarth.jpg
    FIAT Panda Powered by Abarth.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 443
I'm just anti electric. Sorry its prejudice and not wholly rational. A souped up Panda seems like a proper send off to internal combustion and I would probably not be able to resist.

There will be a day that a ICE car is nothing worth anymore, maybe just recycling fee.
You can better make the switch to a Electric car before that.

There will be a day that a ICE car is nothing worth anymore.
You can better make the switch to a Electric car before that.

There's too much invested in ICE cars for them to be banned altogether. There will always be exceptions to any ban, eg, for classics.

Only souped up with the 1.4 T-Jet for me, not the 3T Firefly. :D
In case of the 3T i stay put in the Abarth. ;)

I came within a hairs breadth of joining you with a metallic blue 595 in 2019 I totally get these things, but I cannot keep my foot out of the carpets and it would have ended in court.... Also I found that the Panda 4x4 ride is so much better for my neck after 16 years of driving vast mileage at work I need something softer. I am still tempted and think that 1.4 engine is one of the all time great ICE's just so refined and capable.

I did 100000 totally trouble free miles in my Panda 100 and loved every single inch of it.

I came within a hairs breadth of joining you with a metallic blue 595 in 2019 I totally get these things, but I cannot keep my foot out of the carpets and it would have ended in court.... Also I found that the Panda 4x4 ride is so much better for my neck after 16 years of driving vast mileage at work I need something softer. I am still tempted and think that 1.4 engine is one of the all time great ICE's just so refined and capable.

I did 100000 totally trouble free miles in my Panda 100 and loved every single inch of it.

Yep, they are addictive te drive. :D:D:D

Hi Garo.

Yes sort of. Its a Francis lombardi(abarth scorpione) grand prix from 1970 January. But basically an 850 special saloon floor/chassis but coupe power. Well that's when it was new anyway. It had been in maranello rosso museum from mid 1990s to 2015 when it went up for auction.

Tim

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Just googled it - it looks even better from the front! A touch of Opel GT (one of my favourites of that era) about the front end, but the nose is soooo much better. And such a rarity - what a brilliant investment! I am positively green with envy!

Back