What a sh** country we live in!

Currently reading:
What a sh** country we live in!

I think the best thing I can say, is have a look at my last post on the Nicola Fisher thread.

I was in traffic in the middle of sheffield yesterday, chav family walking down the pavement, 10 year old lad jumps over the railing and onto the road and starts drawing on a car with black marker pen ffs. The thing that pushed it out just stood and laughed while he was doing it.

I was in traffic in the middle of sheffield yesterday, chav family walking down the pavement, 10 year old lad jumps over the railing and onto the road and starts drawing on a car with black marker pen ffs. The thing that pushed it out just stood and laughed while he was doing it.

If that happened to me the kid AND the parent would have a tyre brace implanted into their face.

Although we are a caring nation we have been too kind and are now suffering for it. The rot is now at the countries heart and will take some serious surgery to bring it back to life.

Prison - means prision, no luxuries just a basic 6x6ft cell, no early release. sentences must be long as a deterent to others, if someone ignores these warnings given out who cares as the rest (majority) of society will be that little bit safer.

Young offenders - unlike many of us who broke the odd window (of a old run down unoccupied house) nowdays the norm is mugging/stabbing. These little gits know & play the system, they get into trouble then get their own personal social worker (status symbol) who runs them around takes them shopping and gives them money...dont tellk me this dont happen because it does. One in particular 'bottled' a guy then was given £400 to buy clothes...what kinda deterent is that? (I know this person by the way) and they do it on purpose to get money.

Druggies - those who commit crimes to fund a habit then are cuddled given a house...why? (victim in meantime is left to pick up the tab with no sympathy or nothing) Send them to a dedicated army camp in Highlands with nowhere to go & let them get over their addiction that way.

Police - cant do anything without fear of being sued etc. AS i mentioned elsewhere on forum I was given a kicking twice by the cops (my own fault) but I wouldn't think twice about helping them, I back them fully.

Teachers - I got the cane like many others & learnt my lesson end of. I never once thought about stabbing one of them in school etc...if the parents cant bring up their kids to respect others then the teachers/police/army should, the world is for the benefit of everyone not just the selfish minority.

National service - bring it on(y) I never done (just missed it) it but wouldn't of bothered me to do it, manners & respect are two major things missing from society.

I got to local shop near my normal place of work at 9-45am, every time there are local dole scum in buying drink & fags (the kids they tow along get told to f*ck up if they dare ask for a 10p mix-up) to take away & go home (well in front gardens normally to shout at passers by) to get p*ssed. Were f*cking paying for this!
Make these lazy ****s do the repairs/upkeep on their houses (make them do it!) so they learn some respect for property.

When abroad you often see kids getting in trouble (often getting a smack) but no one looks, why? because the kid(s) have to learn the ways of life. Here people 'tut' if you hit your kid (within reason) and say what a terrible parent you are...this is normally said by those who dont have kids by the way so haven't got a f*cking clue. Also kids are loved abroad and even builders etc give the kids a smile after all they are the future generation(s). You also rarely see kids out after dark, here its the norm to see 8-15yr olds out after midnight.

Media -scum, newspapers should only report news/facts and have no opinion. TV progs like shameless glorify the dole culture.

Emergency services - bottling/stoning fire brigades & ambulance staff while attending a emergency...I mean WTF? These idiots should be placed in stocks in town centres over weekend (left to sh*t & p*ss themselves) while being publically humiliated.

The thing is we always think we are right here in the UK, we think alot of prisions in foreign countries are hell holes and amputation/flogging etc is medival. The truth is if you dont do the crime, respect others and their property what have you to fear...nothing. I have walked around many foreign cities & towns (often gassed) without ever being in fear...walk in many UK streets after dark and 'its your own fault' if something happens?

Time for major heart surgery before it stops beating altogether....oh & ship all the politically correct f*ckers to Siberia & let them carry on their good work there:tosser:

Spot on there T.

If it were up to me though I'd have all the worms that ruin the system extracted to some place where they can do no harm and no harm can come to them.

chill

i think we should all have a mass strike
wait till goverment runs out of money
so cant pay them let the ****s steal all our ****
police wont be funded just go down and have a mass brawl killing all the ****s
and place bear traps around property etc
then go back to work and say we want lower taxes since everyone now has a job :)

or perhaps we could change the law and bring back work houses
and if they dont work we can burn them in power stations

or perhaps we could change the law and bring back work houses
and if they dont work we can burn them in power stations

Ooooer cor strewth etc.

But I sympathize. If the scavvers were just small few it wouldn't matter, but they are growing in numbers, and we are being taxed to fund it. Broken bottles and fast-food waste cover our streets, the children are feral, the parents are worse, and they have more 'rights' than any taxpaying and law abiding citizen could dream of. Indeed, the police are out every night now with speed guns making our lives even more fraught and more of us are being made homeless through redundancy. Meanwhile 'they' get all the flats and return the favour by trashing them - I live amongst this so know what I am talking about by the way.

So, why wouldn't most of us want to go somewhere where proper families still exist, and children are, as T says, loved and expected in return to behave decently? In France the benefits are generous, but they only go to married women. Same pretty much everywhere. We encourage family collapse by calling every drunken slut with a baby a 'family'.

Wrong. Take the kids away forcibly, put them up for adoption, and sterilize the mothers. And give council housing to decent people who have work and do all they can to live like decent humans. Oh, and stop Tricia and the rest; these chavhandlers only give the scum oxygen.

There, i feel a bit better now :D

Have to agree. It won't change while crime pays and it does. I had my online bank hacked into and the perpetrators were able to intercept £2500 of foreign sent out by Special Delivery. Police said as my local sorting office has no cctv they had no hope of catching and that was that.
Three years ago my house was burgled. I found out months later the guy who did it had drove a 120 mile trip regular and had burgled 40 homes in this area. Wow I thought "he's going to do a stretch for that" ...erm no probation!
A middle aged man can take being burgled on the chin but my youngest daughter wouldn't go upstairs alone for about a year. What about old people also, could finish them off. Absolute scum.

A middle aged man can take being burgled on the chin but my youngest daughter wouldn't go upstairs alone for about a year. What about old people also, could finish them off. Absolute scum.

Unfortunally all too sadly it does, my parents never open the door to anyone (you have to phone first) got alarms/security locks all over the place and never leave a window open even in the summer (and they live in a good area) not the way to spend the rest of your days after serving/fighting for the country in WW2 etc...:shakehead:

Merv...thats bad about your daughter, shame the courts dont think of this...... unless it happens to them of course.

I think we need some Judge Dredd kind of figures. Some people are no good for society, you know who I mean, people who no matter what will never contribute one iota of usefulness to humanity.
Ol' Dredd would only have to spot them doing something bad and wipe the sorry stain off the planet, thus improving society for everyone else.
Cheap, effective and doing us all a favour!

I think we need some Judge Dredd kind of figures. Some people are no good for society, you know who I mean, people who no matter what will never contribute one iota of usefulness to humanity.
Ol' Dredd would only have to spot them doing something bad and wipe the sorry stain off the planet, thus improving society for everyone else.
Cheap, effective and doing us all a favour!
They have this idea covered in China.For certain misdemeanours you can be hauled in to the back of a van and a bullet in the back of the head sorts the problem out.
I think that is a tad strong, but certainly we need to kick this country up the backside.
Anyone remember Major Tim Collins? He was the army officer who delivered the inspirational speech on the eve of the Iraq war, and was subsequently hung out to dry by our lily livered politicians.I think he should lead a military coup ! It's our only hope.

Anyone remember Major Tim Collins? He was the army officer who delivered the inspirational speech on the eve of the Iraq war, and was subsequently hung out to dry by our lily livered politicians.I think he should lead a military coup ! It's our only hope.

This one?

We go to liberate, not to conquer.
We will not fly our flags in their country
We are entering Iraq to free a people and the only flag which will be flown in that ancient land is their own.
Show respect for them.

There are some who are alive at this moment who will not be alive shortly.
Those who do not wish to go on that journey, we will not send.
As for the others, I expect you to rock their world.
Wipe them out if that is what they choose.
But if you are ferocious in battle remember to be magnanimous in victory.

Iraq is steeped in history.
It is the site of the Garden of Eden, of the Great Flood and the birthplace of Abraham.
Tread lightly there.

You will see things that no man could pay to see
-- and you will have to go a long way to find a more decent, generous and upright people than the Iraqis.
You will be embarrassed by their hospitality even though they have nothing.

Don't treat them as refugees for they are in their own country.
Their children will be poor, in years to come they will know that the light of liberation in their lives was brought by you.

If there are casualties of war then remember that when they woke up and got dressed in the morning they did not plan to die this day.
Allow them dignity in death.
Bury them properly and mark their graves.

It is my foremost intention to bring every single one of you out alive.
But there may be people among us who will not see the end of this campaign.
We will put them in their sleeping bags and send them back.
There will be no time for sorrow.

The enemy should be in no doubt that we are his nemesis and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction.
There are many regional commanders who have stains on their souls and they are stoking the fires of hell for Saddam.
He and his forces will be destroyed by this coalition for what they have done.
As they die they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity.

It is a big step to take another human life.
It is not to be done lightly.
I know of men who have taken life needlessly in other conflicts.
I can assure you they live with the mark of Cain upon them.

If someone surrenders to you then remember they have that right in international law and ensure that one day they go home to their family.
The ones who wish to fight, well, we aim to please.

If you harm the regiment or its history by over-enthusiasm in killing or in cowardice, know it is your family who will suffer.
You will be shunned unless your conduct is of the highest -- for your deeds will follow you down through history.
We will bring shame on neither our uniform or our nation.

(On Saddam's chemical and biological weapons.)

It is not a question of if, it's a question of when.
We know he has already devolved the decision to lower commanders, and that means he has already taken the decision himself.
If we survive the first strike we will survive the attack.

As for ourselves, let's bring everyone home and leave Iraq a better place for us having been there.

Our business now is north.

Cracking rally cry.

Major Collins did indeed give an inspirational speech. It's just a shame it wasn't all his own inspirational speech.

As for this country, at the risk of repeating myself, and there's always a risk of that, we've allowed ourselves to be sleep-walked into a state whereby the left of centre rhetoric has dictated social and judicial policy. One of the Catch 22 situations we have is that it is a left-ist policy that basically says: Prison doesn't solve crimes. What solves crime is a multi-agency approach where lots of people with "Social" degrees, most of them probably Desmonds or Thirds, spend a long time in meetings developing policy that is based almost entirely on the theories they learnt at Uni.

The way the policies are proved is by using the public and criminals as guinea pigs. The central thrust of this policy is that crime is caused by poverty and deprivation. That people don't commit crime if they have what they need is clearly, at least to everybody else, complete nonsence. That aforementioned cabal of University lecturers, lawyers and Social Workers have steadily, year on year, increased their sphere of influence and with it their level of funding. It grew like Topsy. There comes a point, and I believe we reached it a few years ago, where there has been so much investment, both financial and Government reputation, that IT WILL WORK! Either that or we'll just pretend it does.

The more people are sent to prison, the more it shows this policy isn't working so the more we'll avoid sending people to prison; to prove it does work. The problem with making crime an issue of wealth (class?) is it goes on to show the only people who don't need to be spared prison are the wealthy or the middle class; or the elderly.

If someone from a "poor" estate commits a crime then the way to solve the problem for the future is to give the "victims", and remember, in the eyes of the above mob, the "victims" are the perpetrators, something that will stop them committing crimes in the future. What they want to give them is a reward, not a punishment. Instead of telling them they, and what they have done are wrong, the message is that this isn't your fault. It's the fault of Society, Education, parents' expectations and on and on ad nauseum.

If the parents of some kids encourage them at school and then in getting a job, others have abdicated their responsibility and would rather go to Bingo, or the pub, or watch the footy. I know of some parents who were actually discouraged by the school from helping their kids by helping them gain a wider understanding of events that surrounded the period of history they were studying. The reason it turned out was that the period was so narrow, that the Teacher considered that the kids should only learn about that narrow time scale as they were really almost given the answer to the question. The period they were studying was only a few months long. When I did Modern History at school we had to study everything that led up to D-Day, including the ascension of Hitler to the Chancellorship of the Nazi party, the Munich Beer Hall Putsch, the Munich Agreement, we even touched on the Spanish Civil War. We then went through the annexation of the Sudetenland, the Danzig Corridor, the subjugation of Czechoslovakia and the invasion of Poland.
In fact every major incident up to D-Day and we were encouraged to speak to parents and grandparents and other relatives. That's when I found out what the tattoo on the forearm of the mother of a girl round the corner meant.

The point is our parents were encouraged to be involved with our studies. They were also encouraged to be involved with our social development. Cor, this is going on longer than even I thought.

There are still plenty of good kids and plenty of good parents, it's just that when our future Social Workers and so-called Child Health Professionals emerge into the real world where they actually have to do something worthwhile, their opinions are already formed. Remember the middle class white couple who wanted to adopt a mixed race kid? Manchester Social Services decided that instead of sending him to live in a household where study was encouraged and the family would try and make sure the new arrival would grow up as someone the parents could be proud of, they decided his ethnicity was more important than his education or welfare. They decided a black single parent should bring him up instead. In Moss Side. I really hope she succeeded. Of course they forgot the boy wasn't black.

Unfortunately this is what we are up against. The practitioners of child welfare, education and social and criminal justice have too much invested in the whole shebang to let it go. Remember, that whether it be in a school, a council department or a University department, the bigger it gets, the more the people who run it get paid.

Sorry, rant.

Last edited:
Will you march with us on London this day Sir? Or whenever you can get here, because the public transport system isn't what it was. Mind you, the weather can't be relied on at this time of the year either. In fact let's leave the revolution until late June/early July.

Having said that, a lot of people might be going on holiday then. I'll tell you what, let's leave it to someone else.

Just had an idea. The Queen is the Head of State. The Police, Army, Navy, Air Force, Post Office and even the Ambulance Service carry the crown on their cap badges, vehicles or their titles. Let's revert to an absolute Monarchy with Prince Philip as Lord Chief Justice. That'll get the prison population down. He'll make being a chav a Capital Offence for a start, and he'd have half the Prison population executed. Because of the Credit Crunch, hanging, shooting or garrotting be deemed unnecessary as simply pushing them off the top of the Tower of London will do the job just as efficiently.

Huzzah for Her Majesty.

Last edited:
Back