What a sh** country we live in!

Currently reading:
What a sh** country we live in!

I was just on my way home from a relatively good night out with a friend I don't see oh too often. I was dropping him home when we passed his factory and the road closed by police, naturally we stopped to enquire as to what was going on (his premises had only been burgled a couple of weeks ago) - we were greeted by a very sick looking police officer, who went on to explain that a 10 year old kid had been hit by a stolen car that had crashed. To see a trainer circled with chalk is quite heart wrenching tbh.
- You have to ask, why was a 10 year old out at 00.30 anyway?

After a quiet trip from there to dropping my mate home, I was halfway home when I came across an entire bush that had been deliberately set alight. No one was around and this hedge was no more than a meter from a house - called the fire brigade and hammered on the door of the house to make sure they were aware, woke them up in fact. Waited for the fire brigade to arrive once having a quick chat got back in the car and felt thoroughly depressed.

Anybody else fed up with the way this country is going down the pan? - Is this a country we should be proud of? I don't thinks so tbh.

Sorry for the essay. Got home to an empty house and needed to share - not that I feel much better.

A very ill feeling,
Tom

Last edited:
i know exactly how you feel mate.. it is getting shocking, its the mindless delinquents that are allowed to walk free in this country, and its a shame, i mean just look at todays youth 'yes im only 20' but girls getting pregnant at 14 etc etc, its wrong its really wrong. :(

We're TOO confined to living in streets, towns, cities.

to be "outside" to most kids these days, they'd probably think of this:

oxford-street-6.jpg

MY idea of being "outside" is being somewhere like:

100_2552.jpg

Yes, we live in Britain at it's very worse, an undercurrent of lowlife that's propogating at an alarming rate and only mans intervention with this gene pool will bring it to an end.

We see and surround ourselves with pessimistic things everyday; people, media, thoughts. We have an uncanny knack for concentrating on the bad when ther's actually a lot of good out there. Here's a site that feeds only good news, try it and see if it picks you up a bit.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/

Its a post code lottery. Unfortunately where some live, this sort of thing is not rare.

Up here in the sticks the scenery is great & life generally is pretty good.

Anything that happens up here however, [nasty stuff] can be associated with either drink or drugs:yuck: obviously this is very sad, but a bit rarer than your average city.

The media do no favours for this country. There is an awful lot of good stuff out there, but certain rag/mags just want to churn out bad news. I could go on about the youth of today, blah, blah, but its not exactly all down to them.

If we keep telling teenage mothers they are deprived, and keep giving them free flats and livings, and then tax to death the kids who work, and tell them they should get on the housing ladder, and then tax them again and repossess their houses, we will end up with - Britain!

Every dirty filthy drug swilling thieving job is supposedly societies fault, and every decent hard working person is supposedly privileged and expected to cough up to pay for the free housing, healthcare, courts, childcare, social workers, stomach stapling, and prisons the idle chavs expect as of right.

Mostly it is the teachers' fault of course :D

No wonder most of us (fact) want to leave.

And we have a chav government too.

No wonder most of us (fact) want to leave.

And we have a chav government too.

I am sorry but I must disagree, that is insulting to chavs !

I doubt if a chav could be found who could match an MP for having his snout buried in the trough !

I'm hoping my local mp (Soames) get's swine flu, trouble is, I heard that the flu bug has taste :bang:

some very good comments made in this thread, i live in stoke on trent which may aswell be re-named chav central, its a terrible hole to live in, the recession didnt help but in stoke near enough 50% of our population didnt work before anyways, and who has to pay for that me!!!:bang::bang:, i work my arse off to pay for the scum who want to sit at home smoking weed and getting pregnant at silly ages and it really annoys me thinking about it!! its the latest chav fad though, have a kid get everything for free and do as good as **** all with your life,

i blame chavs for todays society...

I was reading a newspaper the other day (can't remember which one) and one of the columnists is urging everyone under the age of 40 to try and get out of the country as soon as possible and live somewhere else.

Sounds like a good idea to me, wouldn't limit it to 40 though, just get every good person out of the country and leave the chavs behind to die a slow death.

I was reading a newspaper the other day (can't remember which one) and one of the columnists is urging everyone under the age of 40 to try and get out of the country as soon as possible and live somewhere else.

Sounds like a good idea to me, wouldn't limit it to 40 though, just get every good person out of the country and leave the chavs behind to die a slow death.

a minority then??

I think he means hardly anyone would be able to leave

Oh right (y)
He's right, most people would be left behind trying to look after their hundreds of children without them being paid for by anyone else. They'd all die of shock.

Back