West Yorkshire people - read here!

Currently reading:
West Yorkshire people - read here!

Hi guys!

Had lots of ideas running throught my head over the last weeks and i'm interested in setting up, if I have enough backing and support, the West Yorkshire Italian Motor Club. Anybody have a common interest? I'm really up for doing this. Already got a Lambretta addict who is in many bike clubs interested too. I think it would be really cool. Being such a big area aswell, with pleanty of members we would be able to hold events like MITCAR and use Harewood Hillclimb (got contacts;) ).

Who is up for it???

Right, I say what we do then is set a date and we will meet somewhere central west yorkshireish like at a pub near the showcase at Birstall (j28 m62???).

I'll get in touch with some Alfa. Lancia etc... guys too and see if anybody else is up for it.

I'm up for any evening but tues and weds. We could set a date something like a couple of weeks in to december so plenty of time to get organised, get high attendance and some interest.

What dya say???

anymore happening on this ?

smurfhead said:
Right, I say what we do then is set a date and we will meet somewhere central west yorkshireish like at a pub near the showcase at Birstall (j28 m62???).

I'll get in touch with some Alfa. Lancia etc... guys too and see if anybody else is up for it.

I'm up for any evening but tues and weds. We could set a date something like a couple of weeks in to december so plenty of time to get organised, get high attendance and some interest.

What dya say???

Back