decuma close.jpg

Seicento West Yorkshire meets ???? Seicento/Cinqucento

Introduction

I am from wakefield in west yorkshire and own a seicento schumacher does any 1 ever meet around this area ? there are 2 seicento's in wakefield that i have seen and they are driven by Doc Emmett from back to the future and Miss Marple lookalikes would be nice to meet other people with the same cars :) Thanks
ay up, I'm in Barnsley but work in Wakey, I've just got my seicento back on the road, its a bit of a mess at the min, no dash etc as I'm fitting an alarm but its always good to meet like mined suckers.
theres a couple of meets in yorkshire but dont get chance to go to them. if your kicking around wakey this weekend give me a message and I'll meet ya for a burger etc.

awesome i think i will be its in for its mot friday but its a month early because im expecting something to go wrong lol ,need to fit new brake shoes at some point tomorrow, the car is a rite pain to work on seen as though its small but it is italian i suppose lol

Nice looking sei Aiden! But i would say that, looks nearly the same as mine haha

Have a look in the Events section, there is a meet for lunch in Goole on 17th Feb and there will be a few Centos there, including mine if I get the new exhaust fitted before then!

No no no, it WILL be fitted :p

Last edited:
Back