Chaos Cinq
Tom Johnson Cinq
ger
anthonytutton Stilo
XxxPuntoxxx
Goldie Punto

Any more want to come along?

jenks69 said:
cancel my in the Brava :( mum wont let me, thinks I'll trash her beloved car!(n)

Pity , will we see you at the show?
She must know you to well :p

Steve

:worship: Thank god we have got another stilo coming as well good on you there Anthony T :slayer:

steve1219 said:
Steve1219 Punto HGT
PNL Stilo
pandamonius_maximus Panda MK1
Coupe Dave Coupe
SeicentoS Sie
Chaos Cinq
Tom Johnson Cinq
ger
anthonytutton Stilo
XxxPuntoxxx
Goldie Punto

Any more want to come along?

Didn't know Sie was coming down Steve :p

yep im defo coming, mighjt even splash out on a custom exhaust system for it, and hopefully have my bose speakers too.

Any ideas for the exhaust :confused: At the mo' i'm thinking i'd like two exhuasts, one either side of the back bumper about 3" bore pipes, or is that to boy racer-ish?

What do you think? tried looking for pics, but cant find any with double exit pipes, even on powerflow website theres only punto's with exhausts.:bang:

anthonytutton said:
yep im defo coming, mighjt even splash out on a custom exhaust system for it, and hopefully have my bose speakers too.

Any ideas for the exhaust :confused: At the mo' i'm thinking i'd like two exhuasts, one either side of the back bumper about 3" bore pipes, or is that to boy racer-ish?

What do you think? tried looking for pics, but cant find any with double exit pipes, even on power flow website there's only punto's with exhausts.:bang:

I have the Power flow fitted to mine but you cant see ANY pipes because my back bumper covers it ;) I find the system very good but let me give you a warning before you have one fitted[if that's your choice]ask to see a sample of the fitters welding as the neatness of the weld is very important when gas flowing a system and the diameters of the pipes are also important as well will go through this with you if you wish in a PM (y)

Payment is required in advance for car club discouts £6 for show entry.

Payment by 10th August please

Paypal is [email protected] please mark as welsh show
PM if need my addey for postage.
or payment in person, at Cribbs tomorrow.

Steve

Last edited:
I doubt theres anyone going from the Valleys apart from me :p so my GPS may come in handy, not sure how to get to this special gate though :D

Also what is the plan? Do we stay with our cars or do we lock them up and go see the show :confused: never been to one before so aint got a clue :D!

Last edited:
Ozzie1989 said:

Also what is the plan? Do we stay with our cars or do we lock them up and go see the show :confused: never been to one before so aint got a clue :D!

You do both :)

Back