Well thats this weekends plan down the drain

Currently reading:
Well thats this weekends plan down the drain

Ok :( plan was to get today off work so i could get my turbo and manifold off to get it to machine shop then get it back later tonight or tomorrow... (they're open 9-12.30 iirc tomorrow) but spanner in the works :cry:

Parents have got 2 estate agents coming round for evaluations of value and rental potential... so they wont let me go out and work on car because they're worried it'll affect valuation :cry: :bang:

:( dont know what to do now, still got plenty of jobs to sort (polished rocker, and looking into this susp lean) so can do them tomorrow and sunday... but still pee'd off that i cant get the blowing manifold/turbo join fixxed this weekend :cry:

Could still go ahead with it, but i need the car for work on monday (the joys of a turbo cinq as a daily driver!):(

If i cant get the manifold/turbo to the machine shop early today (well like now lol so too late anyway really) they wont have it finished by tonight/tomorrow morning :( so would have to wait till monday to get it back :(

had a re-think :) all good, going to fit shiney rocker cover and sort my suspension issues over sat/sun... chill today, and then weekend before santa pod is when i'll get turbo/manifold off and get it to the machine shop :) :cool: (its the main reason i want it sorted, because i know its affecting the speed of the car :chin: :D)

I feel your pain, my manifold is blowing and its not getting sorted till monday, car is rather slow atm :(

Back