Well that's the neighbours offended!

Currently reading:
Well that's the neighbours offended!

Been trying to get my bike all polished up and lovely and it started raining again for the 3rd time. Had a layer of wax on there and I was slightly miffed so launched into quite a shocking swearing frenzy using all manner of expletives.

Just as the neighbours were coming out of their house with Grandma & Grandad.

Oops.

Neighbours who needs them in the place we moved from I did nothing but do THEM favours and when its time to give one back they always have an excuse as to why they are not able to help so its kiss my hairy yellow butt to neighbours as long as their quiet and dont annoy me then we will leave it at that :)

paulbfd said:
Been trying to get my bike all polished up and lovely and it started raining again for the 3rd time. Had a layer of wax on there and I was slightly miffed so launched into quite a shocking swearing frenzy using all manner of expletives.

Just as the neighbours were coming out of their house with Grandma & Grandad.

Oops.

Well u should have just dropped ur pants too while u was at it dont bother doing things by half!:D

Morritt said:
you have a yellow butt PNL? seen a doc?

You are obviously NOT a simpsons fan then Morritt ;) hence the saying Yellow & Butt I dont know about the hairy bit though as my eyes dont go around that far ;)

Wide%20Load.jpg

turboned said:

Mate you never disappoint I just knew you would paste up a pic of your favourite character :D Although my ass is more petite than his.

EDIT - My wife has just said that it is a matter of opinion that my ass isnt as big as Homers :eek: and my reply to her was how the hell does she know she Hasn't seen Homers ass :rolleyes:

Back