well thats ok then:

Currently reading:
well thats ok then:

O'Mahoney's lawyer said she was the child of heroin addicts, who had been found wandering the streets of London aged three or four and had had a "particularly chaotic and fragmented life".

The others were also described as immature and vulnerable to peer pressure - Sargeant was said to feel "deeply ashamed".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4637382.stm

"environment dictates behaviour" is the swerve i believed they used here

Bring back Torture and Hanging..... None of this Mental Illness and Diminished responsibility Crap.....

It makes my teeth itch when people get off lightly for killing someone......

Life Should mean life... and not in a nice comfortable prison .... take a leaf out of the jails in Thailand etc and treat them like they deserve..... like the filth they are...

When venerable people are attacked, one only hopes that one day the people attacked will not be venerable and do ASBO people like that some serious damage, I know if they attacked me I'd try my best to break a couple of them in the process.

lets hope that when they get out they behave and if they don't lets hope they get theirs.

If they are getting off with it because of supposed mental health issues, then why not send them to a mental health hospital which will give them the biggest shock they will ever have. They will think they got away with it but I would rather go to prison than be in a mental health hospital. Scary places.

Trancendental said:
When venerable people are attacked, one only hopes that one day the people attacked will not be venerable and do ASBO people like that some serious damage, I know if they attacked me I'd try my best to break a couple of them in the process.

lets hope that when they get out they behave and if they don't lets hope they get theirs.

only problem there is knowing your luck, you'd smack one of them and cripple thm and in return you'd get life for it...
but the poor defenseless gang of chavs would be let off with another slap on the wrist.

Seraph said:
only problem there is knowing your luck, you'd smack one of them and cripple thm and in return you'd get life for it...
but the poor defenseless gang of chavs would be let off with another slap on the wrist.
I'd claim Chavness.. seems to be like a Get out of Jail Card.

"WHY did you run over that Pram?"

"I CLAIM CHAV! I mean erm... I'm a chav"

"hmm after careful deliberation we'll allow you.. don't do it again"

Hellcat said:
If they are getting off with it because of supposed mental health issues, then why not send them to a mental health hospital which will give them the biggest shock they will ever have. They will think they got away with it but I would rather go to prison than be in a mental health hospital. Scary places.
there no that bad these days, just incase anyone here gets sent to one, dont want you worried. all our bad ones be shut down, long turm are now in small units and there is nice new posh place for short turm like breakdowns

dave said:
there no that bad these days, just incase anyone here gets sent to one, dont want you worried. all our bad ones be shut down, long turm are now in small units and there is nice new posh place for short turm like breakdowns

maybe i should shedule a mental breakdown?

i could do with a rest :p

I watched the report on the news and was waiting to hear they got 10+ years each at least and then I heard the sentencing and also remembered this is Britain and not America!

Liam

Back