well thats ok then:

Currently reading:
well thats ok then:

Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
16,617
Location
Watford
O'Mahoney's lawyer said she was the child of heroin addicts, who had been found wandering the streets of London aged three or four and had had a "particularly chaotic and fragmented life".

The others were also described as immature and vulnerable to peer pressure - Sargeant was said to feel "deeply ashamed".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4637382.stm

"environment dictates behaviour" is the swerve i believed they used here
 

arc

this is where i stand
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
19,719
Location
Manchester
doesn't justify ****. stupid little twerps should be locked up for life. and i mean life, not 5 years if they're good.
 

Hellcat

zombie nation
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
28,517
Location
on the A684
If they are so mal adjusted - then lock them up for life to protect themselves and the rest of us. Or pop them into the mental health system. I'm sure they will love it there!
 

shinythings

New member
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
122
Location
Chesterfield
Bring back Torture and Hanging..... None of this Mental Illness and Diminished responsibility Crap.....

It makes my teeth itch when people get off lightly for killing someone......

Life Should mean life... and not in a nice comfortable prison .... take a leaf out of the jails in Thailand etc and treat them like they deserve..... like the filth they are...
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
5,034
Location
NW London
When venerable people are attacked, one only hopes that one day the people attacked will not be venerable and do ASBO people like that some serious damage, I know if they attacked me I'd try my best to break a couple of them in the process.

lets hope that when they get out they behave and if they don't lets hope they get theirs.
 

Hellcat

zombie nation
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
28,517
Location
on the A684
If they are getting off with it because of supposed mental health issues, then why not send them to a mental health hospital which will give them the biggest shock they will ever have. They will think they got away with it but I would rather go to prison than be in a mental health hospital. Scary places.
 

Seraph

Orka inte
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
1,915
Location
Leeds UK
Trancendental said:
When venerable people are attacked, one only hopes that one day the people attacked will not be venerable and do ASBO people like that some serious damage, I know if they attacked me I'd try my best to break a couple of them in the process.

lets hope that when they get out they behave and if they don't lets hope they get theirs.


only problem there is knowing your luck, you'd smack one of them and cripple thm and in return you'd get life for it...
but the poor defenseless gang of chavs would be let off with another slap on the wrist.
 
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
5,034
Location
NW London
Seraph said:
only problem there is knowing your luck, you'd smack one of them and cripple thm and in return you'd get life for it...
but the poor defenseless gang of chavs would be let off with another slap on the wrist.
I'd claim Chavness.. seems to be like a Get out of Jail Card.

"WHY did you run over that Pram?"

"I CLAIM CHAV! I mean erm... I'm a chav"

"hmm after careful deliberation we'll allow you.. don't do it again"
 

dave

******
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
125,247
Location
Essex/Suffolk border
Hellcat said:
If they are getting off with it because of supposed mental health issues, then why not send them to a mental health hospital which will give them the biggest shock they will ever have. They will think they got away with it but I would rather go to prison than be in a mental health hospital. Scary places.
there no that bad these days, just incase anyone here gets sent to one, dont want you worried. all our bad ones be shut down, long turm are now in small units and there is nice new posh place for short turm like breakdowns
 

serin

***** Friendly
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
9,999
dave said:
there no that bad these days, just incase anyone here gets sent to one, dont want you worried. all our bad ones be shut down, long turm are now in small units and there is nice new posh place for short turm like breakdowns

maybe i should shedule a mental breakdown?

i could do with a rest :p
 

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
14,118
Location
Scotland
I watched the report on the news and was waiting to hear they got 10+ years each at least and then I heard the sentencing and also remembered this is Britain and not America!

Liam
 
Top