well that's cheered me up, a bit anyway!

Currently reading:
well that's cheered me up, a bit anyway!

arc

this is where i stand
i'm having a rubbish weekend, did summit daft on friday night and messed up stuff with a girl i really care about.. which totally sucks.

this morning whilst looking for summit, i found £180 in my bedside drawer. Not sure how i managed to forget it was there - but it's going to come in rather handy!

arc said:
i'm having a rubbish weekend, did summit daft on friday night and messed up stuff with a girl i really care about.. which totally sucks.

this morning whilst looking for summit, i found £180 in my bedside drawer. Not sure how i managed to forget it was there - but it's going to come in rather handy!

Hang on a mo thats mine from when i last visited i wondered where it had gone to.:p

Hey dude if you think you messed up (n) well now you got the cash a grand gesture could maybe put the problem right dont get me wrong its gr8 to have your car and we all love our fiats but theres no better feeling than having that special person there to grow old with :cry: oh hell you started me off [wheres the hankies]

PNL said:
Hey dude if you think you messed up (n) well now you got the cash a grand gesture could maybe put the problem right dont get me wrong its gr8 to have your car and we all love our fiats but theres no better feeling than having that special person there to grow old with :cry: oh hell you started me off [wheres the hankies]

i'm not gonna spend it on the car, i've already spent way to much on that lately. though i don't think spending money on this girl is gonna change anything either :cry:

sorry u feel like that i sense that you are very upset over this so Ime not gona draw this out and upset you further :( I do hope though for you that things will all come right time is a great healer :) take care (y)

arc said:

Go out and spend it on a lady of the night!!:eek: 1./ shes cheaper than a nice girl.(y) 2./ guaranteed a leg over:slayer: 3./ still have a shed load of money left to buy your groceries and get drunk:D . = result:devil:

MATT 68 said:
get drunk:D . = result:devil:
If you have messed it up it with a special person the answer will never be at the bottom of the glass , no matter how much the alcohol numbs the pain .

Back