Well.....she's leaving me (not 56k friendly)

Currently reading:
Well.....she's leaving me (not 56k friendly)

wimmy

Established member
Its been nearly 5 years since our relationship started but the little Bravissimo shall be on her way by the end of the week. If I hadnt of spotted the little beauty sat on the forecourt looking all lonely many moons ago, fiatboo would not exist as it does today. This car has got to be remebered purely for the fact that all that happens on BOO is in place because of her.

Over the years she has changed a little, but always been my baby. From my first ever meet at Xmas 2002 to the heights of Italfest and the other big shows over the last couple of years.

By far the best car I have ever owned, purely for the looks and fun of driving her.

She will be sadly missed.

But luckily its the girl next door's boyfriend who is buying her so I can still see her regularly.

Goodbye Bravissimo - you will be sadly missed.

wimmy.jpg

dscf0076.jpg

low.jpg

PICT0767.JPG

donny05-051.JPG

wimmybravodash.jpg

But say hello to your sister Bravissimo2

DSCF0028.JPG

Na - would prefer to keep my eye on her and a slap on the arse occasionaly as I walk past.

New car is in the last pic. Bravissimo in background and Barvissimo2 (HGT) in foreground). That pic was taken a couple of years ago when myself and the prev owner where en route to trax2004

Lol if only! I would love to keep them both. HOwever 4 cars wont fit on the drive and I really cant afford 2 lots of insurance and tax :(

Lol, had fotgotten about that. Been a few memories like many stops at last years skeggy to fix the wipers back on, lol. And you cant forget the 50 fiat jam at brroklands tescos last year headed by the beast!

wimmy said:
Lol, had fotgotten about that. Been a few memories like many stops at last years skeggy to fix the wipers back on, lol. And you cant forget the 50 fiat jam at brroklands tescos last year headed by the beast!

In the rain, too!

Attachments

• 23-09-05_1518.jpg
    23-09-05_1518.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 23-09-05_1433.jpg
    23-09-05_1433.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 29
Lol, cheers Pete. Had forgotten you took the photo's. Obviusly in rain or I wouldnt o needed to fix em, lmao. Last stretch down the country lanes was fun. Couldnt be arsed anymore and dorve a fair few miles only being able to see with my head out the window!!!

All good fun

tis the end of an era, she will be missed

looking forward to seeing the new beast at some shows this year, but Bravissimo will be missed

btw, i have some pics of the tesco carnage at home i think :devil: ah the memories! what a first meet :D

wimmy said:
Been a few memories like many stops at last years skeggy to fix the wipers back on, lol.
So it's not just Coupes that do this! My Coupe's wiper flew up the windscreen at 120 mph on the autobahn last year! :D
H

Yeah, regular stops on the way to Skeg was all in good fun ;)

Sad to see it go St. Wimmy, but long live Bravissimo2 :D

Back