General Welding needing in nth west london

Currently reading:
General Welding needing in nth west london

sisleyman

sisleyman
Does anyone know a good welder in and around north west london,my sills at the rear of my panda need welding,mot failure.

Pandaman, did you find anyone to do the welding? I have a similar problem on my Sisley and I live in W. London so anything you found out would be helpful.

Hi Latman, I think it cost about £80 in summer 2004. Not an easy job apparently, because of the location of the omega rear suspension mounting on the 750. However, as you will know, the 4x4 has a different rear suspension, leaf springs etc...and maybe easier access.... or not..... I'm not sure.

david712 said:
Hi Latman, I think it cost about £80 in summer 2004. Not an easy job apparently, because of the location of the omega rear suspension mounting on the 750. However, as you will know, the 4x4 has a different rear suspension, leaf springs etc...and maybe easier access.... or not..... I'm not sure.
Was that for both sides David?Both sides on mine need doing,how much will that cost on the omega version?

Herts is a bit far to drive it,it would be easier on my nerves if someone knew some where nearer.

Back