General Welcome to the Forum Twinkle!

Currently reading:
General Welcome to the Forum Twinkle!

Alan.D said:
Just for a bit of multi-ethnic culture I'm Scottish, yes my forefathers learned to swim :D

'Presbetarian' ? (spelling ? 2 out of 10) ...Grand 'swimmers' those ...(y)

dave said:
lesson 1 is buy a panda. you done that one?

lesson 2 eat plenty of gay cakes (y)

lesson 3 buy gay trousers :D

I've had at least 10 Pandas, I don't know what a 'Gay cake ' is .. sorry...and as for 'gay' trousers ... I wear whatever I feel like wearing at the time !!!!
Please feel free to laugh at in-jokes an innuendo's...but, as an artist, most of my friends really are 'Gay'. :) Funny auld world.:D

Alan.D said:
Spelling was close only missed a y and an e :) above average :D

Anyway excuse the ignorance what's a gay cake? and my trousers have holes in all the wrong places to be gay

Apologies for the miss-spelling :)

Alan.D said:
Anyway excuse the ignorance what's a gay cake? and my trousers have holes in all the wrong places to be gay

Eccles cake is gay (According to Dave, apparently:eek: )
Then you all wonder why there's no women in the panda section. One comes along and it gay cake, trousers with holes and Christopher seemingly gagging for it..... Just thank god Serin wasn't around:eek:
Anyway, Yeah, I'll admit it. I've trousers like that... Bloody pandas have more 'sharp' bits than enough. I'm sure the Italian car industry wanted to keep the Italian fashion industry going by ripping all the owners clothes every time you want to do some simple mechanical job:mad:

Tonight it was adjust the clutch on the 750. The peddle was a good 3 inches above the brake peddle so finding the biting point was a bit of a comedy routine. Managed to skin 2 knuckles on adjusting 2 nuts... (oh er missus!)

Jim

Steve said:
See now, that's very very ungay. Sometimes I think there's a straight man in you just trying to get out. :D

"OH BOY STEVE HAVE YOU JUST SAID THE WWRROONNG THING" When last did you see Jim :D

BTW have you seen how many hits this thread has had compared to the rest of them and it was originally about a Panda.

Back