General Welcome to the Forum Twinkle!

Currently reading:
General Welcome to the Forum Twinkle!

nuovapanda said:
Hi, once your hooked on Pandas there aint no escaping! Youll be safe from Chris, the Irish Sea is in the way!

do you think its big enough? joke chris :p
theres been plenty of pandas across that sea...most of them for Jim. and if they can mke it im sure chris can. :)

Steve said:
Kerri, WTF? Were you sitting on something when Jim took that photo!?
it's down right alarming...

~FIAT owners just don't do that... smiling is a short lived affair... toothy grimace maybe... smirk, only when they disclose what they bought last time they got pissed went on Ebay and no-one else bid on the pile of crud that'd caught their eye...

Steve said:
Chris, her 6' foot ex-army boyfriend may stop you...

Steve - this ex-army boyfriend (who by the way is 6'4" - heehee) is actually now an ex boyfriend. And no i wasn't sittting on anything, that pic was just taken back in the old days when i actually was sweet.. ive changed. :)

Tony - i smile cos i dont physically or legally own a panda..i can give mine back to its owner anytime i want.. which means WHEN it breaks down..notice the lack of the word IF. ;)

Twinkle said:
Tony - i smile cos i dont physically or legally own a panda..i can give mine back to its owner anytime i want.. which means WHEN it breaks down..notice the lack of the word IF. ;)
My wife has the same arrangement...

e505jpy said:
Oh don't start that again:p

Yeah, we're all Irish!:D

Jim
Oh... That's grand...
just as long as i know how to pitch my responses ! (y) :devil:

Alan.D said:
BTW keep away from the cinq & punto lot there only after one thing :D

And that's more Centos! :slayer: Ghost is nothing compared to some of the other Cento members on here..........:devil:

Kerri said:
that pic was just taken back in the old days when i actually was sweet.. ive changed.

Believe me, a prerequisite of joining FF is to lose all innocence, so you'll fit right in here :D ;)

Back