General Welcome to Stilo number 6!

Currently reading:
General Welcome to Stilo number 6!

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
Hey All

I'm sure you're aware our family is very Stilo-happy . . . well it's now happier :D.

My brother is currently picking up his 3rd Stilo (he changes his cars on a monthly basis!). It's a 56 plate (unregistered until today) 1.9MJet 150 Sporting in silver, with alcantara interior.

This is now the 6th Stilo we've had in the family!

It looks like this one from the outside, just that the inside has alcantara leather, and it has the 6speed gearbox inside.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I wish it was me picking that up from the stealers....

Looks the mutts, even better than mine i think.....:(

No way! Yellow anyday!! I think my bro would have preferred it in yellow tbh, but he's liking it. Was going to go see it yesterday but I got sidetracked by my best friend, she nearly beat me at pool but I ended up kicking her ass! :D

I'm sure you're aware our family is very Stilo-happy... This is now the 6th Stilo we've had in the family!

You got our family beat... me and me Dad are still on No. 3 & 4 :D The MW my Dad was drooling over in Germany last year had the 150 MJ engine fitted... colleague has a Vectra SRI 1.9TD with 150bhp and those extra 35 horses sure are appealing :D

Hey All

I'm sure you're aware our family is very Stilo-happy . . . well it's now happier :D.

My brother is currently picking up his 3rd Stilo (he changes his cars on a monthly basis!). It's a 56 plate (unregistered until today) 1.9MJet 150 Sporting in silver, with alcantara interior.

This is now the 6th Stilo we've had in the family!

He's going to love it - trust me.

Wait 'till its remapped to about 190......you can feel the skin peeling off your face under the accelaration......and you still get about 47 mpg on average...... (y)

I'll second that! Mine's reached 2000 miles now, and still makes me smile everytime I drive it :)

It's booked in now for Eibach springs, to lower it and tidy the handling, a CDA unit and a further tweak of the map. I can't wait.

Finally, I'm having Fiat sideskirts fitted (didn't come with them originally).

Think that's it for now.

Dave.

He's going to love it - trust me.

Wait 'till its remapped to about 190......you can feel the skin peeling off your face under the accelaration......and you still get about 47 mpg on average...... (y)

I'll second that! Mine's reached 2000 miles now, and still makes me smile everytime I drive it :)

It's booked in now for Eibach springs, to lower it and tidy the handling, a CDA unit and a further tweak of the map. I can't wait.

Finally, I'm having Fiat sideskirts fitted (didn't come with them originally).

Think that's it for now.

Dave.

Hi,

Do you mind me asking if this is with Angel as well?

Please let me know how you go on, I've been thinking about what i need to do next as well......

Cheers,

Ian (y)

Yep, sure is. I believe the springs come highly recommended, the car sits a little high on the stock springs. Hopefully it'll handle a lot better after the springs have been fitted.

I'm getting the skirts done at a local body shop, it's just a personal preference but I think it looks better with them on - they're not too expensive either.

I'll post again once all the work is done with the results (y)

Dave.

Yep, sure is. I believe the springs come highly recommended, the car sits a little high on the stock springs. Hopefully it'll handle a lot better after the springs have been fitted.

I'm getting the skirts done at a local body shop, it's just a personal preference but I think it looks better with them on - they're not too expensive either.

I'll post again once all the work is done with the results (y)

Dave.

Cheers Dave - look forward to hearing from you (y)

I doubt he'll remap it, he's not really into that.

This evening he's just purchased a brand new Connect Nav+ unit, antenna and microphone to retrofit for the 3rd time :D

Back