weird....

Currently reading:
weird....

KirstyTL

Prominent member
Just looked at my posts and under my name there is a little reputation scales..I thought these had gone? Has anyone else got one or can we only see our own balance? Does it mean I've done something bad?
:confused: :( :cry:

I thought the reputation thing got took off because it was a load of old toss?? Maybe Ben's buggered it up in removing the post counts :p

Waaah still confused...do I have to read all 8 pages of the thread sammi linked to? I know post count has gone but why the reappearance of scales?

In a nutshell...

Post count has gone, to try to discourage peeps purposely trying to rack it up using spam.

In its place, rep has been reintroduced to give an indication of how usefull a member is, now though only mods/admin can give rep.

Its basically on trial for now ;)

Hmm, Reputation is good, so long as its not given in the LL. I'm not sure removing the post counts could stop anybody who posts 30 posts per day.

Doesn't really matter, only a problem if someone does something deserving a negative thread, otherwise you'll just stay neutral I guess.

well i dunno what im good for sofar, but i have got to know a few ppl ion here, and it would be a shame to stop our "friendship" because we can no longer communicate on here :D

i do give good reminders about TV progs tho!! :D BTW!!! BULLITTS on!!!!!!!

James M said:
Doesn't really matter, only a problem if someone does something deserving a negative thread, otherwise you'll just stay neutral I guess.
yes I agree, but I remember what happened last time.

Re: In a nutshell...

James M said:
Post count has gone, to try to discourage peeps purposely trying to rack it up using spam.

In its place, rep has been reintroduced to give an indication of how usefull a member is, now though only mods/admin can give rep.

Its basically on trial for now ;)
OK... didn't read this... All clear.

I find Paul fairly informative...though it hasn't ever been to do with fiats..or even cars so maybe there could be reason for LL credit.

serin said:
well i dunno what im good for sofar, but i have got to know a few ppl ion here, and it would be a shame to stop our "friendship" because we can no longer communicate on here :D

i do give good reminders about TV progs tho!! :D BTW!!! BULLITTS on!!!!!!!

Shouldn't be a problem, as long as you keep it in the LL, and there is always PM ;)

KirstyTL said:
I find Paul fairly informative...though it hasn't ever been to do with fiats..or even cars so maybe there could be reason for LL credit.

Paul who?

If you mean PGSThocaff... sorry mate its too confusing ;) , he had an Uno until recently.

serin said:
but i have got to know a few ppl ion here, and it would be a shame to stop our "friendship" because we can no longer communicate on here :D
take it to pm or im proggy like msn etc, no excuse to be spamming (n)

(Sorry dont mean to pick on anyone in particular but just using you as an example :eek:)

I don't have any scales all I get is a blob with an unhelpful comment attached to it. Like I said in the other thread but was ignored, shouldn't these be more useful comments!

I tell you what though this thread shows just how people live in the leisure lounge (which i don't have a probalem with!)

Back