Styling Was Wondering?

Currently reading:
Styling Was Wondering?

bradley606

fiat 500
Has anyone paid fiat to put on a spoiler or has had them fit fog lights and if so how much was it?

cheers

bradders

p.s its a christmas present to myself

Last edited:
I got the Abarth fogs to put on when I get the bumper back from the body shop, hoping the connectors are going to be the same. But will take pictures step-by-step of OEM lights and bumper coming off to putting the new ones back on. Got all new bulbs to put in aswell all Osram so all good!

nice one. yeah that would be great. want my punto to stand out from the crowd as there is alot of grande punto owners where i live and its a bit wierd having the same car. all are chemical grey all are standard 1.2 active none have modifications.

The most common and hated Grande I see is a 5 door active in that horrid light blue. Hardly see any sportings down here.

Fog lights are "easy" to fit * if you have wired in a sub you should have no real problems just take your time...

Diagram_for_foglamps_JPG.jpg

i put the relay and lamp fuses in a small water proof box to protect them

1779707532_274238450a.jpg

it doesn't matter if you get the sporting fogs or the normal ones they both fit (obviously not the ABARTH with out the bumper)

1778858347_6046d17e5a.jpg

the lamps didn't come with the fitting so i made my own from stainless steel socket cap bolts and washers cut to fit

20-06-08_1656.jpg

hope that helps..

(buy a ratchet crimping tool makes really secure connections probably one of the best tool investments i made)

http://www.abbeypowertools.co.uk/draper-miscellaneous/crimping-tools/showitem-5855-35574.aspx

Last edited:
nice one. yeah that would be great. want my punto to stand out from the crowd as there is alot of grande punto owners where i live and its a bit wierd having the same car. all are chemical grey all are standard 1.2 active none have modifications.
thats coz there sexy ass cars!

Back